Reviews for The HalfVampire Chronicles:Part II
anonymous chapter 5 . 1/4/2013
Demanding reviews makes me not want to read your story or write them. It's very annoying. If you aren't doing it for the fun of it, what's the point? It's selfish and prideful.
KMFMT chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
I can't wait to find out what's wrong!
AfricanQueen17x chapter 16 . 12/2/2012
omg nessie is so horrible you know? she always does things without thinking!
AfricanQueen17x chapter 7 . 12/1/2012
the hell?
wynndsong chapter 34 . 11/28/2012
This was very good. Looking forward to more.
Guest chapter 34 . 11/20/2012
I can't wait to read the last book of this series! It's really giving me my Jacob and Nessie fix, and I love all the themes you provided: relationship drama, family drama, supernatural danger...I also love the descriptive details you provide on everything, including fashion! Thanks for turning the Cullens' and Jacob into a loving family, instead of him always being the center of smelly dog jokes. I'm so happy I found this!
Kyla chapter 14 . 11/19/2012
I don't know how long ago you wrote this but I think you are such an amazing writer I'm hooked, sometimes I'll stay up til 5:30 in the morning on a school night just to finish a chapter I truly love you
cindylou123 chapter 34 . 11/18/2012
Awesome :)
cindylou123 chapter 24 . 11/18/2012
I'm not taking the time to review and I'm sorry for that but this story is a real page turner!
Hailey chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
SO. ADDICTIVE. I love them soooooooooo much.
Guest chapter 34 . 11/9/2012
I cried a couple times
Guest chapter 17 . 11/6/2012
I lovvve this story that's my short version of what I wanted to really say love love absolutely love
Megan chapter 25 . 8/24/2012
Urgh, stop torturing me with if they can have kids! If I skipped chapters, I could definitely know the truth, but no being good and reading the story. I hate you for carrying it on and on by the way! Hahaha.
RhythmicRavenclaw220 chapter 20 . 8/8/2012
Hmmm...Jake's last vivid dream came true. Could this be more foreshadowing?
Guest chapter 34 . 7/18/2012
I love this story, off to read the third installment now. XD
1,147 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »