Reviews for The HalfVampire Chronicles:Part II
wynndsong chapter 34 . 11/28/2012
This was very good. Looking forward to more.
Guest chapter 34 . 11/20/2012
I can't wait to read the last book of this series! It's really giving me my Jacob and Nessie fix, and I love all the themes you provided: relationship drama, family drama, supernatural danger...I also love the descriptive details you provide on everything, including fashion! Thanks for turning the Cullens' and Jacob into a loving family, instead of him always being the center of smelly dog jokes. I'm so happy I found this!
Kyla chapter 14 . 11/19/2012
I don't know how long ago you wrote this but I think you are such an amazing writer I'm hooked, sometimes I'll stay up til 5:30 in the morning on a school night just to finish a chapter I truly love you
cindylou123 chapter 34 . 11/18/2012
Awesome :)
cindylou123 chapter 24 . 11/18/2012
I'm not taking the time to review and I'm sorry for that but this story is a real page turner!
Hailey chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
SO. ADDICTIVE. I love them soooooooooo much.
Guest chapter 34 . 11/9/2012
I cried a couple times
Guest chapter 17 . 11/6/2012
I lovvve this story that's my short version of what I wanted to really say love love absolutely love
Megan chapter 25 . 8/24/2012
Urgh, stop torturing me with if they can have kids! If I skipped chapters, I could definitely know the truth, but no being good and reading the story. I hate you for carrying it on and on by the way! Hahaha.
RhythmicRavenclaw220 chapter 20 . 8/8/2012
Hmmm...Jake's last vivid dream came true. Could this be more foreshadowing?
Guest chapter 34 . 7/18/2012
I love this story, off to read the third installment now. XD
MusicLovingQt08 chapter 28 . 7/12/2012
Omg your story just keeps getting better and better I loved the start of your authors note at the end of the chapter, "holy horny Jacob batman" omg that is just too funny, I still cannot believe that a dude is writing this usually it's girls because we're just so obsessed with sexy Jacob black
MusicLovingQt08 chapter 25 . 7/12/2012
Ok I'm dying here you keep giving jake and nessie all these dreams about their kids and have them talk about it but you've had it said in the story that Nessie is infertile, which is it I'm dying to know here, I've Already read a story similar to this called all grown up and it's by vanessawolfe724 and it's a series like yours and Nessie had 5 kids in that one and has had kids in every other one I've read so im dying to know what'll happen for this one.
MusicLovingQt08 chapter 3 . 7/11/2012
Why doesn't she just show everyone what she goes through with her gift that would make it a lot easier for everyone to understand
ciana chapter 9 . 6/19/2012
andy is a a- b- m-f-,-,-
1,143 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »