Reviews for The HalfVampire Chronicles:Part II
disappointed chapter 18 . 2/5/2016
3 mins for that chapter. Seems like Ive read the same make up scenes too many times
disappointed chapter 17 . 2/5/2016
I just skimmed the last 2 chapters in 5 minutes because how many times can people come between an imprinted couple? Hopefully I wont skip where its said the the Dorsey kids were super natural and lured them away.
disappointed chapter 9 . 2/5/2016
I know Im years late but having a hard time continuing to read. Nessie can hunt bears but she gets bruises from a human boy. She thinks of how she could kill but her bones break from a human attack with as 2 by 4? her skin cant be penetrated by Carlisle weilding a needle but humans can harm her.
mai v phm chapter 34 . 10/24/2015
very interesting story. thank you
so much.
jgrant875 chapter 13 . 7/12/2015
You're an amazing writer! I am loving your story!
beyonce chapter 26 . 3/14/2015
I love the drama but try and make Leah and renemee friends that would end the tension and also make Leah imprint
alisa4ever21 chapter 19 . 10/12/2014
It should be forward not foreword just to help you out
KittyKat1230 chapter 24 . 8/25/2014
Really good plot. Although I really want them to get married already!
CLee56 chapter 23 . 8/13/2014
Wow, no accounting luck. That was so funny! And I loved that Nessie saw the absudity of it all.
CLee56 chapter 7 . 8/3/2014
What is Andy thinking? He assaulted two women. I know when you're drunk, your sense of right and wrong can be scewed, but he's gotta know this is something he's not gonna goet out of.

I still can't get over the assault.
fairyfangs chapter 14 . 7/1/2014
Im currently reading this in 2014 and I'm absolutely in love with it thank you for putting such a creative twist on Nessie and Jacobs love story :)
chasingrabbit chapter 9 . 6/29/2014
I started this route almost 2 days ago with the first part of the series and damn i am in a much needed sleep but just cannot put this down. I am engrossed with the story I feel like I am reading another book in the Twilight saga.
I know I am still halfway through (almost) of the three series I see these are only the Jacob/Nessie fics that you wrote and also have not updated for a long time. I hope you find inspiration again to continue writing, and when you do that I wish it would be my 2 favorite characters. Anyway, thanks for for sharing your talent you are great.
raspberry.essence21 chapter 23 . 6/3/2014
Loved the Nessie v. Leah fight! She soooooo had it coming! :o)
raspberry.essence21 chapter 18 . 6/2/2014
This has to be my favorite chapter. I love the intensity of your prose-this chapter had me in tears for a moment. I can tell that your writing is becoming increasingly more dynamic and I am quite impressed. Bravo!
raspberry.essence21 chapter 11 . 6/1/2014
The car lemon was genius.
1,186 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »