Reviews for The HalfVampire Chronicles:Part II
Efficient Vixen chapter 3 . 12/23/2009
how long until the epiphany where they figure out why she is in pain?

You are an excellent character writer.

Watch your semantics (ie now and know)

I look forward to your next chapter
Tj8461 chapter 3 . 12/23/2009
so.. i thought i'd check back ONCE more just incase u posted before i went to bed and whatta ya know..)..i DEF. like where the story is going so far..keep up!
Tj8461 chapter 2 . 12/23/2009
AH! so i think i MIGHT have an idea what is wrong with her..but i won't say it..first cuz i'm probably wrong, and second i don't want to ruin it if that's what it is! can't wait for more!
Tj8461 chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
aw..what's wrong with her?..that's sad..but good job on the chapter! i couldn't WAIT for you to post!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/23/2009
so good, i love this story!
MooMah chapter 2 . 12/22/2009
ok that was still exeptionally good man. the only thing that im going to pick at is that some of the punctuation is wrong. it just ticks me off a bit when i see commas and random mispelling all over the joint

beside that... YAYAYAYAY :) i hate it when jake and ness fight :( oh well :)
MooMah chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
heaps heaps heaps good mate :)
mrslautner28 chapter 2 . 12/22/2009
wow, that was different. I think Nessie is in the wrong this time around but not sure what Jacob should do to make up with her.
tennischick826 chapter 2 . 12/22/2009
Awesome! I can't wait to read more!
BlackTreaderWolf chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Good
Jadesola chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
wow that was a killer chapter ! at first i waw kindda dissapointedd because i thought the wedding was comin because im just way too excited for it ! and i hope it comes soon ! as i kept reading i realized that u had to be a genius because everyone of ur chapters lure me into jacob and renessmes life...!
Efficient Vixen chapter 2 . 12/22/2009
anxiously waiting for more :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
I can't wait to see their reaction...
nathanyeah chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
SO GOD!

can't wait till the next chapter!
rararay chapter 1 . 12/21/2009