Reviews for The HalfVampire Chronicles:Part II
ejwolf chapter 4 . 12/24/2009
love your stories...the relationship between jacob and nessie is the greatest
Efficient Vixen chapter 4 . 12/24/2009
That was a good chapter, but that ending was so darn depressing...
Panny-Son-Briefs chapter 3 . 12/24/2009
i love the story and cant wait for the next chapter.
tennischick826 chapter 3 . 12/24/2009
I'm not sure I'm partial to Ness acting that way but good ending to the chapter. I hope you update soon even with the holidays coming up. Merry Christmas!
MaiTealee chapter 3 . 12/24/2009
yay...another great chapter as always...keep it up and merry christmas...or happy holidays...what ever floats ur boat
mrslautner28 chapter 3 . 12/23/2009
I'm glad they got over that stupid fight. Of course, she didn't have to go spend all his money on useless clothes. lol
MooMah chapter 3 . 12/23/2009
once again a master peice :) keep it up buddy :)
Sabii chapter 3 . 12/23/2009
this chapter was awesome! I love it! I was about to cry hahaha can't wait for the next chapter!
Efficient Vixen chapter 3 . 12/23/2009
how long until the epiphany where they figure out why she is in pain?

You are an excellent character writer.

Watch your semantics (ie now and know)

I look forward to your next chapter
Tj8461 chapter 3 . 12/23/2009
so.. i thought i'd check back ONCE more just incase u posted before i went to bed and whatta ya know..)..i DEF. like where the story is going so far..keep up!
Tj8461 chapter 2 . 12/23/2009
AH! so i think i MIGHT have an idea what is wrong with her..but i won't say it..first cuz i'm probably wrong, and second i don't want to ruin it if that's what it is! can't wait for more!
Tj8461 chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
aw..what's wrong with her?..that's sad..but good job on the chapter! i couldn't WAIT for you to post!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/23/2009
so good, i love this story!
MooMah chapter 2 . 12/22/2009
ok that was still exeptionally good man. the only thing that im going to pick at is that some of the punctuation is wrong. it just ticks me off a bit when i see commas and random mispelling all over the joint

beside that... YAYAYAYAY :) i hate it when jake and ness fight :( oh well :)
MooMah chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
heaps heaps heaps good mate :)
1,143 | « Prev Page 1 .. 65 72 73 74 75 76 .. Last Next »