Reviews for The HalfVampire Chronicles:Part II
Jadesola chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
wow that was a killer chapter ! at first i waw kindda dissapointedd because i thought the wedding was comin because im just way too excited for it ! and i hope it comes soon ! as i kept reading i realized that u had to be a genius because everyone of ur chapters lure me into jacob and renessmes life...!
Efficient Vixen chapter 2 . 12/22/2009
anxiously waiting for more :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
I can't wait to see their reaction...
nathanyeah chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
SO GOD!

can't wait till the next chapter!
rararay chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
i am ADDICTED to your story! PLEASE update soon
Sabii chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
awesome! but what's going on with nessie? please update soon!
nikkijanette chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
wow! that was so good! I loved the fist part of the half vampire chronicles and this one seems like it's going to be great! Just a few typo's here and there but other then that. Great Job, can't wait to see what happens next!
mrslautner28 chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Nessie's pain sounds like the pains I get in my back. lol Just thought I'd share that. Good chapter, keep writing.
ooohbeee chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
I'm so glad you have started the sequel to this wonderful story! I love it I can't get enough of it!
AA1991 chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
OMFG! I hurt when Nessie went through that pain! U[date soon!
TabbyAnna chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
really good chapter!

im guessing that its cramps

but im not to sure!

i really just cant

wait till i find out what it

is!
GumyGrape5794 chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
UPDATE!
Efficient Vixen chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Excellent... I assume the pain is ovulation?
tennischick826 chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
That was awesome! I can't wait to find out what happens and thank you for updating!
Katie Lou Lou x chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
This was a great first chapter, I have no idea whats going on with Nessie, but I'm thinking that the pains might be her way of having a child. Not sure tbh, but you can count on me to keep reviewing!

Hope to have an update soon!

Katie x