Reviews for Mendol Ikemen Idol!
I feel like I'm watching a train wreak in slow motion.
Man you just love messing with people...
I have no idea what's going on but it's HILARIOUS.
If ray finds out Nami hung out with atsuko she's gonna freak.
Sun chapter 1 . 9/15
Outta curiosity does anyone know how old Nami is? I feel like it's implied that she's younger than the rest...
Best story line ever...i can never get the enough of this...its juz hilarious! And fun!
Renu chapter 11 . 5/10
Looki know that this is completed and all that but really this story is just to amazing to not comment on. The amount of times I've screamed yes is almost too much. It's better than any of the stupid rom-coms on RV nowadays. This is ridiculously well written
Aihara chapter 36 . 1/27
It's a great story. I'm a fan of RayxKai ! Therefore, it became annoying intrusion Acchan.
I would have liked more clarity on the relationship between Kai and Ray. Kai tsundere it bothered me a little: / always left Ray as it was the stalker-driven. Well he liked.
I Love Yuko, her interactions with Riku / Asahi were quite funny xD.
The best Kuu with Mariko dinosaur sama, was pure love-hate relationship lol xD was interesting killed me with laughter.
I'm glad I read this story. I am very happy ended in KaixRay (love this couple), if it had ended differently, I hate.
Acchan I like him, but felt the story was left, and kept the situation to Kai and Ray well. I miss someone who was posistivo for Ray, and thus provoke jealousy Kai.
LukeXFireheart chapter 36 . 10/17/2015
I am crying now that's it's over, I really loved this story just so much TT this is now my favorite story of all time ever :D
MYSTERIOS chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
SHINU...
Ryou Kuga chapter 36 . 12/19/2014
This is one of the best fanfics i have ever read! I love it. This is the third time i read it... and still as good as the first time. You did an awesome job here.
melyana chapter 36 . 11/18/2014
make a bonus chapter about the others explaine things to Mariko
remusjlupin321 chapter 36 . 10/9/2014
LOL Micchan put salt in Mariko's dirnk I'm glag Saechan wasn't evil in the end write sequeal
dullLogic chapter 12 . 4/7/2013
it would be interesting to see ray acting in a dorama opposite kai...
sorry just another comment since i just can't seem to get enough to mendol and your story is the best! this is my 2nd time reading through it and i still am not tired of it... instead being more and more obsess with the show! especially when it comes to kai and ray. n in your story's yuko and riku and mariko and kuu!
Guest chapter 36 . 4/6/2013
The plot was awesome! Thanks so much! Though I was hoping for more make out scenes between Kai n Ray and maybe yuko n Riku... But overall was it is fantastic!
Really hope u will be doing another story for mendol like maybe Kai, Riku n Kuu really miraculously changed into guys or maybe side stories for the plot... Since I really really am a huge fan of the drama ever since I watched it n though I'm a fan of atsumina, in the mendol world, it will always be Kai X Ray!