Reviews for Mendol Ikemen Idol!
LukeXFireheart chapter 36 . 10/17
I am crying now that's it's over, I really loved this story just so much TT this is now my favorite story of all time ever :D
MYSTERIOS chapter 1 . 9/9
Ryou Kuga chapter 36 . 12/19/2014
This is one of the best fanfics i have ever read! I love it. This is the third time i read it... and still as good as the first time. You did an awesome job here.
melyana chapter 36 . 11/18/2014
make a bonus chapter about the others explaine things to Mariko
remusjlupin321 chapter 36 . 10/9/2014
LOL Micchan put salt in Mariko's dirnk I'm glag Saechan wasn't evil in the end write sequeal
dullLogic chapter 12 . 4/7/2013
it would be interesting to see ray acting in a dorama opposite kai...
sorry just another comment since i just can't seem to get enough to mendol and your story is the best! this is my 2nd time reading through it and i still am not tired of it... instead being more and more obsess with the show! especially when it comes to kai and ray. n in your story's yuko and riku and mariko and kuu!
Guest chapter 36 . 4/6/2013
The plot was awesome! Thanks so much! Though I was hoping for more make out scenes between Kai n Ray and maybe yuko n Riku... But overall was it is fantastic!
Really hope u will be doing another story for mendol like maybe Kai, Riku n Kuu really miraculously changed into guys or maybe side stories for the plot... Since I really really am a huge fan of the drama ever since I watched it n though I'm a fan of atsumina, in the mendol world, it will always be Kai X Ray!
Guest chapter 36 . 4/4/2013
Love the pairings here!
Ray X Kai
Yuko X Riku
Mariko X Kuu

All of them are adorable n at least Kuu/Hinata didn't fade into the background like in the drama n he cuter in this story!
dullLogic chapter 18 . 4/3/2013
Totally agree with your characters for ray! She seems more believable now than compared to the drama. I'm a fan of atsumina but for mendol ... I guess its still Ray X Kai afterall... Thanks for that!
Guest chapter 5 . 4/3/2013
Read till here so far... But absolutely loving it! Kai X ray r too cute!
Shinoki chapter 36 . 3/29/2013
as of chaper 35: [Yay! Yuihan] [Aw... I don't like Ray]
Now, I wonder if my thoughts about this will change...
In the end: [Acchan3 I actually wanted an ASTUMINA end] [Kojiyuu3] [Yay! the Dino is mad!] (I'm writing these comments as I read) [so good...I didn't see any other AKB fanfic on ur prof page..though I may have just missed something...] [really good, took me a few hours to finish though]
FrezHneZ chapter 36 . 1/29/2013
Wiow! Im just done reading and...WOW! Iluvitsomuch :D
The fics made be laugh n cry this is seriously awesome would be awesome if this havin season 2 ;p
kaicute22 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
i really like your fic..
i hope it's a kai and ray fan fiction

please update.
thank you.
Arigatouuu chapter 36 . 10/15/2012
Just finished reading your fic. Seriously this is one good read for anyone who isnt really satisfied with how some parts of Mendol (drama) spun out.

Hilarious, fun, and hilarious. Hilarious. Lol. The additional characters are great too!

Though yeah, the ending leaves a lot of questions unanswered, it's still better to have an ending than this fic to be left in mid air like a lot of others out there.

This is my first time reading a Mendol fic and are there even any other mendol fics that is close to this one? Havent found one yet and would be happy to know if there is.

Thanks for writing and it's been a real fun read.
Icon chapter 2 . 9/23/2012
I like the way you put more background to the characters so far, especially Ray. To be honest, the drama could have been better with more in depth story to the characters and a little fix on the script/story. Hehe either way I still kind of like it. lol. RayxKai fan here. srsly. but I still like Riku and Hinata.