Reviews for Mendol Ikemen Idol!
RayKai chapter 5 . 4/7/2010
YES! MORE MENDOL FICS GALORE~! 3 XD

Especially more Ray and Kai!; keep the chapters/updates coming~ THIS is great! I really LOVE it! -

I also like how this is just like the original script but more focus on Ray and Kai's blossoming relationship behind the scenes sometimes; almost like a continuation of Mendol but it's still the 1st season. lol.

I love your imagination in letting each scene play out and going in-depth with Ray and Kai's thoughts as well. It's hilarious, innocent, and has that feeling that makes my heart flutter just like Ray does for Kai and vice versa soon enough. XP

Also like the insert of new characters from you as well.

If they had to remake Mendol (though I'd prefer a 2nd season...or trilogy...or seasons as long as Detective Conan...XDD) then I would hope they'd call you for the script. haha.

Keep it up~ I'll be checking every now and then. (_)b

Just my comments for CH.'s 1-5 so far~ XP
goddesofwisdom chapter 5 . 4/4/2010
can't wait for the next chapter!
Heart's Innocence chapter 5 . 3/30/2010
Woot, go Ray! Do whatever it takes to get your man *cough woman* I don't know how many times I'm going to say this but lovin' this story much more than I had expected!
Heart's Innocence chapter 4 . 3/30/2010
T_T Ray sure know how to put on the first move. Can't wait to read more of her sneaking kisses around Kai.
Heart's Innocence chapter 3 . 3/30/2010
Haha, Kai is awesome, she and her mouth. She's not scare at all to say what's on her mind (I wish I have just a little bit of her courage, but I'm not saying that I'm weak XD)

"Shark faeces" where did Ray even gets that line from lol.
Heart's Innocence chapter 2 . 3/30/2010
They met, well, kind of. They half-met. Ray is so much more realistic here than the series and I'm grateful for that. And thank you for adding in scenes to make the story flows better. In the show, stuffs seem to happen and move a little too fast for my liking. Now onward to chapter 3, where hopefully Kai and Ray will finally meet, literally this time, eye to eye.
Heart's Innocence chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Okay, I think have hit a jackpot with this story. I didn't expect much from looking at the title and the minimum reviews, but I thought I'll read it anyway since I have already read the only other two Mendol fanfics. And goss, for once in my life I'm glad I didn't judge a book by its cover. This is an awesome fanfic, way better than the series itself since you added in "extra" scenes and went into details. To tell you the truth, the only reason I'm reading this is b/c of Ray and Kai. So I'm going to head over to chapter 2 and hopefully I'll spot Ray.
Emkay chapter 4 . 3/2/2010
I was just checking in for an update for your Kim Possible fic but to my surprise I found a Mendol fanfic instead. :O I didn't know such a thing existed. Not really an AKB fan but I might watch Majisuka Gakuen if characters are going to show up in this story. Great job fleshing out the story so far, the subtle changes have all been good as far as I can tell so I'm looking forward to more of the same. .b
AsONCEtold chapter 4 . 2/21/2010
Nice. Looking forward to more...
Jaganshi-Kyou chapter 3 . 2/6/2010
W-wow! Just... wow. I have yet to see Mendol Ikemen Idol! but if it is even the slightest bit like your the story you've adapted, I'm already a fan. It's funny, I haven't even seen it and I've already got favorites and ideas floating in my head... So, I'll be eagerly awaiting further installments from you! Thanks for the interesting read!
ful-of-faith chapter 2 . 1/18/2010
i just watched mendol recently and fell in love with it. esp kai!

ray and kai...yay!

keep updating. i love where this is going.
Kats323 chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
I have to agree with you. I just finished watching the episodes and then found your story. They should show them going on as girls. Rising to the top of the charts again. Meh. I hate when writers leave a movie or show like that. Drives me up the wall. Would love for you to continue your story. I know I would read it. :D Waiting in high hope,

Kats323
anon chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
This is interesting. I want to see what you'll add to the story later. The show itself was bad which was good in some way. Though, I enjoyed it very much.
purrpickle chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Yay! Another Mendol fic, just put up! And I must say, I am really enjoying this. Fleshing out the (yes, pretty bare bones sometimes) show and adding your own spin to some of the situations... It's great! I'm really liking how you're writing the characters, and how you're interpreting the happenings. I really hope you do continue to write this story! *smile* Keep up the good work! :D
329 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22