Reviews for Mendol Ikemen Idol!
Guest chapter 36 . 1/30/2012
amazing! espilogue please T_T
fyee chapter 36 . 11/3/2011
End already? I gonna miss this story very much…Asahi not sure with who since Yuko and Jiro tag along. Glad at least confirm Nami with Ray. Like the story very much. Thanks so much.
Naomi Takahashi chapter 36 . 11/2/2011
good story

love Riku

love Kojima Haruna
Wolf-of-Five-Elements chapter 36 . 10/24/2011
Hahaha awesome! I like your ending much much MUCH better than the drama's. I love how you brought all the characters together instead of doing a "this character is doing this and that character is doing that" type of thing. It's been a long ride, but I've enjoyed every moment of it. This story is definitely my favorite in this fandom and one of my favorites overall. You did an amazing job, and please keep up the good work! )
Bou-j525 chapter 36 . 10/21/2011
Awww another nice fic done :( I miss my persona fics, especially great one like yours!

I'll re-read the whole thing just because it's awesome 8D And seriously, this chapter was nice BUT... Girls' night! I want to read about it! I suck at imagining what would happen so PLEASEEEEEE! I mean, I want a Atsuko VS Ray cooking challenge and see Nami dying because she can't choose *evil*

An LoL I love Mariko

Nice job to write this fic It's quite long :) THANK YOU for making me laugh so much (*o*)
AruWolf chapter 36 . 10/20/2011
I know you said you were done but deep down I'm hoping you write more KaixRay just for the sheer fact that you do it so well.

This chapter was amazing, just because it was the last one you did it quite well and you did leave things for the readers to make up. I had to reread the Nami x Ray scenes just because they were just that great.

Alright now I'm begging you, PLEASE... Write more Kai and Ray, but if not I'll probably just have to reread this again and again until I send off another review begging you to write more. I'm going to say sorry in advance for that because it probably will happen.
dark-atrox chapter 36 . 10/19/2011
aw...i want an epilogue, even if its just a short one! onegai!

i want to know how will Atsuko teach Ray how to cook. There's Ray, she hasn't meet the Kawachi family yet...now that would be interesting, ne?

And of course, Mariko-sama...how will she accept the truth about Persona...so epilogue, we need that one~ lol

thanks for the last chapter!
frostedvalor chapter 35 . 9/19/2011
TEAM B WASSHOI! Inclusion of Sasshi, Yuihan, and the twin towers gets you 100000 bonus points. :D I felt like Myao was too much of a hyper girl though. So sad that the next chapter is the last one. :( I was hoping for another non-canon arc (what can I say, I'm greedy!). I'm also slightly miffed that Kai ended up with Ray... But there is still one chapter left! Hope for Kai and Acchan has not died yet! (Sorry if the KaiXAcchan pairing is not what you planned it out to be. I really supported KaiXRay in the drama, but after you so convincingly wrote in Acchan...)
frostedvalor chapter 18 . 9/19/2011
The Okinawa arc is genius. I loved how you incorporated AKB members to be a major part of the story. The love triangle between Kai, Acchan, and Ray is really interesting! I am conflicted in who to support... The other relationships are well written too (Yuko and Riku/Kojiharu is my second favorite)! I also loved how Mayuyu reprized her role as Nezumi. It's sad to see them separate and go back to Tokyo though. For now, I will keep on reading and I hope you will continue to write!
Japanime1 chapter 35 . 9/11/2011
Turns out I only had to catch up with about 10 chapters. XD

It has been quite an eventful four hours filled with endless laughs and uncontrollable tears but OMG YES, it all fits and was executed superbly, as expected.

I knew it! Of course, it isn't Mendol without those two in the end. Squeeee I love it. Finally.

Anyways, I think I'll be doing another round of re-reading for the sake of this all-around wonderful story/rendition nearing its end. I remember when I started reading this and it only had four or so chapters (yes, when I was a long-time lurker-still kinda am but that's besides the point, lol)...NOW look how far it's come. ;_;

Hats off to you, dude. :)
Japanime1 chapter 35 . 9/11/2011
Next chapter is the last one!

Where the eff have I been! My gawd I need to catch up. That's it. Marathoning chapters 20-35 tonight after classes. (_)

This is still one of my top favorites evar. ;_; 333333
fyee chapter 35 . 9/6/2011
Gosh! Finally they get together…hope next chapter a lot their dating experience and hope a lot Riku also. Really glad Ray didn’t give even her at first doesn’t seem had the chance. Thanks a lot for the chapter.
Wolf-of-Five-Elements chapter 35 . 9/5/2011
Wow, this was a really awesome chapter! I loved how you changed and added more depth to the ending; I find it so much satisfying than the one in the drama. Actually, I feel that your entire story is so so SO much better in every way than the original drama. It's like if the drama was a square, you made it into a cube. A bigger cube. P

Aw, this is the second last chapter? I known it's been a long ride, but I still want it to last... ah well, all good things come to an end I suppose. Lets see... I must say that I loved all the Nami(Kai)/Ray parts 'cuse I'm a big fan of that pairing. Hmm... I also liked the beginning chapters, the Okinawan arc, the last few chapters... ok, I just love your entire story and I enjoyed reading every moment of it.

Right now, I'm hoping that you change the ending from the drama and maybe write a sequel...? I mean, in the drama ending, Asahi ends up with Jiro? Seriously? Didn't even see much of him and he didn't seem like great boyfriend material... Also, Nami works for a MOVING COMPANY? I dunno, I just found that to be... ugh. Hinata's was ok though, I thought. Well, do whatever you want, I'm sure that the product will be great as always. ) Looking forward to the last chapter, and please update soon!
anon chapter 35 . 8/25/2011
Amazing, just amazing. You have great dedication with this fic.

Too many feelings right now so I'll probably save them for later.

If there was anything you could improved on (if anything), there was no Yuko in this chaper ): though there wasn't a need for her. Still praying for something M-rated in regards to rikuyuu. Hah.
Rayle chapter 35 . 8/24/2011
I had a spittake moment with "MOTHERFUCKING ITaaaaaaiii!"

XD XD XD XD

That line cracks me up every time. It's so...Kai. XD

Reminds me of the Pulp Fiction scene when John Travolta shoots Marvin in the face. That's how funny "MOTHERFUCKING ITaaaaaaiii!" is to me.

Love the ribbing between the boys, too, poking at each others' relationships.
329 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »