Reviews for The Velveteen Winchester
pinklatent chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Uhm... Wow, that was creepy.

In fact, this is the creepiest SPN fic that I've ever read. And considering that the show's genre is horror... Wow.

It might have to do with the fact that I used to watch and enjoy Fosters Imaginary (guilty), but man, I can totally see it all twisted and dark. I mean, the opening theme alone can easily be made creepy and I've never seen a cartoon in this light before.

You're twistedly brilliant.
ItsAllMine chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
This is without a doubt one of the creepiest, most twisted stories I have read in a long time. I absolutely loved it!
XxWanderlustxX chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
That was...er... What the heck was that?

I like this fic, it was a pretty good read, I guess, but half the time it made absolutely no sense to me... um, So Foster's goes evil and creepy, huh?

And they have clowns.

Um. Okay. It was nice.
Von chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Very nice. :D Although my brain hurts from trying to understand what was real and what wasn't! :D
isxbelv chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
THISWASWAYCREEPY.

i absolutely loved it though. from the evilness of the fosters characters to the bromance amazingness of dean and sam, it was pure brilliance. great job!
older and amused chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
wow that's creepy!:D
the music lady chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
holy friggin crap, dude!

so twisted awesome. Disjointed enough to get the creepy point across without being incomprehensible.
ApocryphaFreeze chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
I'm...confused.

So is this whole thing just Sam going insane?

Or was he actually at the Foster's Home?

Great story anyway. XD
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
This was !It was cool.
noturbaby chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
I read this cuz I thought "Hey, what an hilarious idea for a crack fic." Then I read it and wow. Creepy and well written and very enjoyable.
Athena dancing chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Just wanted to say how much I like this story. I pop in to reread your stories quite often (I have a thing for Coyote Dean I really can't explain), and I really like this story a lot. The little details and the creepiness factor are so well done. Thank you!
extremediva19 chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
LOVE it! Poor Sammy *hugs him*
BrilliantGreenEyes chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
holymoly that was ahmazing. :D i used to love foster's home when i was younger... lol now, on the other hand, nightmares may be spawned from watching it (but in a completely awesome way, trust me!). i love the idea of sam simply IN the home, but when it's dark and delicious... ohmy. :] thanks for writing.
Snoupy1972 chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
I really really REALLY want whatever it is that you're on. Seriously. I mean it.

And who among us can honestly say that we haven't thought about splitting Mr. Herriman's head open with an ax at some time or another? I know I've thought about it at least once. Or twice. Maybe more.

Uh oh, seems Jensen Ackles coming out wearing a fireman's hat and wielding some sort of sharp equipment. I think I'll just slip back into the lurking shadows where I usually hang out while I read all of your wonderful(and completely insane)fiction.

Also, Coyote's Tale rocks. Totally. Just needs updating. Thanks.
illogicalvulcan chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
OH! MY! GOD!

That was so messed up! LOL!

I won't be watching Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends for a VERY VERY long time!

Very creative!