Reviews for Settling the Score
b3j02 chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
That was super cute and funny and fit in really well with the story! I loved it! It was also nice seeing just some family silliness and working togetherness!
BlueRyuu chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
loved this little side story x3 i always did wonder what made them back off... :P great idea! 3
Mellylicious chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
This was GOLD! loved it from start to finish and literally laughed out loud in many places :):):)
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
That was fun. Emmett as Scarlet would be priceless. Love the cave couple. Lauren and Jessica deserved a lot worse than they got. Good story.
ilovedobermans chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
I am so glad I stumbled into this story! I was not expecting Emmett to wear a dress! That is, until Rosalie came down in pants. I love how Emmett fawned over "Hans Solo"! Great story!
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
A great story. Very well written.
csp4 chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
This was great! Em was in his usual fine form!
Trayce chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Well, fiddle-dee-dee I do declare that just might be the sweetest little story I ever did hear.
gumibear26 chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
That was great! I just found Immersion a couple of days ago, and I really enjoyed this. My absolute favorite part was when Rosalie and Emmett came downstairs as Rhett and Scarlett - in reverse. Good thing I had just put down my drink, or my keyboard would have been toast. Thanks for putting Lauren and Jess in their places!
Lady Dragona chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
I loved this side shot. The prank at the Halloween party was priceless. I also loved the way Emmett and Jasper were playing off their characters. Wonderful story.
Sherry80 chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
That was funny as hell Great oneshot I loved the way you did Alice very true to character
Illyra chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
I loved it! Especially Emmett in that dress. Hilarious!

Merry Christmas!
JK5959 chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
They definitely deserved it. They're so full of themselves.

Great job. Will there be more side-shots?
hippogriff-tamer chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
LOL, the mental image of Emmett in a dress has me in stitches! and Lauren and Jessica definitely got what they deserved..wonderful outtake!

HT
marigold123 chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
A 70's style shag rug for the costume? LMAO! Only Alice! Oh and I think you got Katmom's Em perfect! The 'I'll do anything to have fun and create a scene' kind of guy! Oh Em flouncing in a Scarlett O'Hare dress...your picture is priceless! Ha! Jasper as Han Solo...yummy young Harrison Ford! Sigh!

"I don’t want to know what those two did to make the separation possible." Cute! Inquiring minds would like to know!

Jessica and Lauren got punched! Just desserts for those two! I love how Jasper coerced Mike and Tyler! (bad, bad Jasper!)

Enjoyed your one/shot outtake for Katmom. Fun and enjoyable to read. Thank you for writing!