Reviews for Settling the Score
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
I LOVED IT THEY PLANED THAT FOR BELLA BUT DIDNT THINK IT WAS FUNNY FOR IT TO HAPPEN TO THEM HA HA PAY BACKS ARE HELL
b3j02 chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
That was super cute and funny and fit in really well with the story! I loved it! It was also nice seeing just some family silliness and working togetherness!
BlueRyuu chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
loved this little side story x3 i always did wonder what made them back off... :P great idea! 3
Mellylicious chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
This was GOLD! loved it from start to finish and literally laughed out loud in many places :):):)
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
That was fun. Emmett as Scarlet would be priceless. Love the cave couple. Lauren and Jessica deserved a lot worse than they got. Good story.
ilovedobermans chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
I am so glad I stumbled into this story! I was not expecting Emmett to wear a dress! That is, until Rosalie came down in pants. I love how Emmett fawned over "Hans Solo"! Great story!
FearOfDeathIsIllogical chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
A great story. Very well written.
csp4 chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
This was great! Em was in his usual fine form!
Trayce chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Well, fiddle-dee-dee I do declare that just might be the sweetest little story I ever did hear.
gumibear26 chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
That was great! I just found Immersion a couple of days ago, and I really enjoyed this. My absolute favorite part was when Rosalie and Emmett came downstairs as Rhett and Scarlett - in reverse. Good thing I had just put down my drink, or my keyboard would have been toast. Thanks for putting Lauren and Jess in their places!
Lady Dragona chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
I loved this side shot. The prank at the Halloween party was priceless. I also loved the way Emmett and Jasper were playing off their characters. Wonderful story.
Sherry80 chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
That was funny as hell Great oneshot I loved the way you did Alice very true to character
Illyra chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
I loved it! Especially Emmett in that dress. Hilarious!

Merry Christmas!
JK5959 chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
They definitely deserved it. They're so full of themselves.

Great job. Will there be more side-shots?
hippogriff-tamer chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
LOL, the mental image of Emmett in a dress has me in stitches! and Lauren and Jessica definitely got what they deserved..wonderful outtake!

HT