Reviews for Silent Night
Beautiful! Just the right amount of sweetness while still in character. Since Spock always insists he's Vulcan, it becomes rather easy to forget that being half-human, surely he would have learned some Christmas carols... and surely he would appreciate them if for no other reason than that they'd remind him of his mother. And you actually translated Silent Night into Vulcan! Lovely - I didn't see it coming at all but it makes perfect sense, as it's perhaps the most widely translated carol. And it was perfect, how after a whole evening of sharing with his crewmates and remembering his mother, Spock finally gets himself into a mood where he's willing to share that bit of himself and his mother and to remember her. Thank you so much for sharing this! I just commented on your Thanksgiving piece as well, and hope you do more sweet and gentle pieces like this!
lol chapter 1 . 8/20/2016
Very cute one-shot! Love it!
UmbriFiica chapter 1 . 6/6/2016
I love fics that have Spock or Bones playing any musical instruments, but none more so than the piano. And the Vulcan translation of Silent Night? Wow. This was really well-written, thank you. I enjoyed it very much.
Isla Anafeloz chapter 1 . 1/2/2016
Omg! Wow the amazing especially Spock.
Angela chapter 1 . 4/17/2015
Ah, Spock! So sweet.
PSW chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
Well, that was just really really nice. :-) Thanks for writing!
Squibble the WhovianBreadstick chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
awwwwwwwww
why you so sad?!
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
You've brought me to tears. That's a brilliant little piece. Silent Night is my favourite Christmas carol.
x-shadow-x-kisses-x chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
This is pretty cool bananas :) i like spocks version of silent night, and it wasnt even cheesy!
Waffles Risa chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
KYAAAA cute... :)
WrittinInStone chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Awww... this was soo...!

This was wonderful.
Lionheart27 chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
That was a really well writen sentimential story. I was soo touched by Spock singing the lullaby. It really shows the bond between Amanda and her son.
Cricket99 chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
this was absolutely beautiful - thankyou for such a lovely fic :)
SpockLikesCats chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
A lovely holiday gem,sweetly told. I don't want to put spoilers into my review, so I'll just say that the part near the end was especially poignant. Brava also for the diversity!
hopefuladdict chapter 1 . 1/4/2011