Reviews for The Garden of the Hesperides
ohhhh, beautiful
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
wow , amazingly written
Absinthe HiddenCloak chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
This is amazingly well-written! Good job. I haven't seen any fics like this before, I don't think.
Happy Violence chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
wow... that was the best fanfic of this pairing ive read. sadly there's not enough of this pairing out there, and im glad i found this! its amazing, and beautifully written? and mind i ask, where can i find the art?
S. Rune chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
I remember reading this two years ago (back when I was a lurker without an account ]) and I'm so, so glad I found it again. It was a pleasure reading this. )
Now excuse me while I make a plan to bribe you as well. ;)
anon chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
So cute! I loved it :D
anon chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
So cute! I loved it :D
Billywick chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Augh. Jesus. I need air. This was absolutely amazing, stunning...It kind of leaves me here in a feeling of overwhelming awe. Beautifully written, the concept is simple and yet so...intimate. Gah. This has become my headcanon.

Thank you for this amazing creation.
moose-moose chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
two words: Absolutely Beautiful!

This is one of the very few well-written AC fanfics I've read! You did an amazing job!
Atramentous StygianIron chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Very good.

Well done , please continue!
MeSaPoet chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Fan girl squeal! OMG I'd like to thank Nescienx for bribing you into writing this, and I hope that art was worth it!

This is an Amazing story, I could not stop reading.
Behind These Mako Eyes chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
I love this :) you did a great job
PrimeFan chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
This piece turned me into such a *fangirl*. xD

An Alt/Ezio that makes some sort of sense and actually seems possible, oh my gosh.

So, much love~ I need to find more of this pairing. Which is hard cause its not that popular. OTL
Anariana chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
I found this lovely fanfic hiding in the back of the lists.

I love it.

Very sweet at the end.
JuxtaposedAlbatross chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Wow. This is definitely the BEST Assassin's Creed fanfic for this pairing out there, hands down. I like how you've managed to twist the story into something believable while mantaining the characters' personalities. Aside from that, I'm speechless at how amazingly you've crafted this. :O

Instant fave.