Reviews for Dr Cullen, I presume?
Ellachanted chapter 4 . 2/9
As a lover of Sherlock Holmes stories, I definitely enjoyed the mix with Carlisle. ;)
Jessica314 chapter 4 . 4/27/2014
I like Watson's point of view.

oh! Too bad, I was hoping they would find her alive, but oh well. More importantly, Holmes has uncovered the real mystery: he has deduced that Carlisle isn't human, though he can't be blamed for not coming up with the vampire part. I think with the limited evidence that he had gathered, he might have been going for more of a robot theory (especially in regards to the abnormal weight)

I really like the little epilogue at the end, where Edward gets to hear the story and learn something new about Carlisle. I imagine that even with his many years of access to Carlisle's conscious thoughts, he would still be surprised to hear some of the tales, since Carlisle has lived so long and accumulated so many experiences.

Well done!
Jessica314 chapter 3 . 4/26/2014
It was nice seeing the vampire side of Carlisle for a moment. He's a bit younger than we normally see him, and the pursuit and anger intensified his response to the blood when it was spilled. Nice to see Mr. Perfect struggle for once :)
Jessica314 chapter 2 . 4/26/2014
It seems that Holmes was surprised when Carlisle actually ate something - maybe he already had a theory going by that time, and that didn't fit into it. Since Holme's didn't feel his cold hands or observe him in the sunlight, I wonder what tipped him off that something wasn't right.
Jessica314 chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
Okay I know I said I don't usually read mysteries but your writing is good, I have to keep reading your stuff :)

This looks interesting so far... I like how Watson automatically came up with a logical explanation for each of Carlisle's peculiarities. I wonder if Holmes will do the same thing, or if he will figure out that something is truly not right about the handsome young doctor?
aniseed flower chapter 4 . 4/24/2014
Ha! I love it! I havent got around to read any Sherlock Holmes stories yet. Far too much to read already, although they are on my list. *sigh* I need 2 more legs, 6 more arms, eyes in the back of my head and a brain that can read as well as function normally in day to day at the same time!
*dreamy sigh* Robert Downy Jr... I quite enjoyed his take on Sherlock. If thats ANYthing like the books, then I am anticipating them muchly!
Thank you for writing!
Amanda Pall chapter 4 . 6/25/2013
Amazing! What a great idea for a story
k1942 chapter 4 . 3/12/2013
It was a very interesting story and I think you did a dandy job of telling it to us!
k1942 chapter 3 . 3/12/2013
Rats! There goes the one clue that might have helped! Who knows what information could have been gotten from the little rat-faced man? I would really like to know what he and his larger associate were searching for!
k1942 chapter 2 . 3/12/2013
I have to sympathize with Carlisle, he's kind of disgusted with not being able to find Emily's mother. He should keep in mind, he's a surgeon, and Holmes is the detective!
k1942 chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
This should be a case that will intrigue Sherlock! Even I wonder who the "wrong man" was that Emily saw take her mother?
Guest chapter 4 . 1/11/2013
i don't even like twilight, but this is a wonderfully magnificent story.
Decca31 chapter 4 . 10/8/2012
Lovely crossover! Well done :-)
LJ Summers chapter 4 . 9/26/2012
This was recommended to me by my friend SagaDevotee and I have greatly enjoyed it. I've been a fan of the original Holmes since my teens and still use some of "his" methods today.

Lovely to have Holmes and Carlisle meet. Thank you so much. :)
SagaDevotee chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Wonderfully told. Brilliant. An interesting glimpse into Carlisle’s life before the Saga began. Well written. True to canon. Delightful.