Reviews for Dr Cullen, I presume?
SodiumLamp0nAHill chapter 4 . 7/26
Although I have read very little of "Sherlock Holmes" and have only seen some the "Twilight Saga" movies, I must say this was a right PLEASURE to read! I doff my hat to you, my good writer!

You did a WONDERFUL job of transportating the reader to a bygone era thru your descriptions of sights, sounds, smells, and even architecture and activities. It truly felt like I was in the England of yore, as these events unfolded! (I even learned a thing or two about historical people/places).

In regards to Carlisle: you managed to convey his abnormal view of time's passage and struggles of him not quite fitting in, despite his best efforts to do so; and yet kept him a relatable character. His internal monologue, along with his helplessness and eventual relief over the whole situation, only added to this. Even the death scene (though it toed my admittedly small tolerance for goryness), did not keep me from sympathizing for him.

And as for "Sherlock Holmes" cast: you kept them all in character (from what I could tell), right down to their very SPEECH. It was honestly like reading one of Doyle's OWN WORKS! The inclusion of the Baker Street Irregulars was a nice touch.

ALL of your OCs were spot on, and added BEAUTIFULLY to the tapestry of the story. I know that is NOT an easy thing to do, and I give you a BIG kudos for pulling it off!

And finally, I really must commend you on your MASTERFUL use of language! You had me pulling out my old friend the dictionary, both to get reaquanted with some old words, and get introduced to some lovely new ones!

Thank you very much for sharing your God given TALENT for writing, and I look forward to reading your sequels!
Lizzard43 chapter 4 . 4/29
This was a good short story. And it did have the feel of a Sherlock Holmes' case. Plus you nailed Carlisle perfectly. :-)

Why have you stopped writing? This story of yours makes me want to read more of your stuff.
Lizzard43 chapter 3 . 4/29
I loved that movie when it came out. Robert Downey Jr. And Jude Law did a great job with the characters. The sequel was good too. :-)
Lizzard43 chapter 1 . 4/28
This is good! You have me sitting on the edge of my seat...
CatchingStar chapter 4 . 2/17
Excellent story. I loved.
Sailaranel chapter 4 . 12/30/2016
Well thought out and plotted mystery!
I'm confused though why you haven't labeled it as a cross over?
Narges chapter 4 . 12/12/2016
This was a really good written story! I could not put it down. Thank you. It was brilliant!
Ellachanted chapter 4 . 2/9/2015
As a lover of Sherlock Holmes stories, I definitely enjoyed the mix with Carlisle. ;)
Jessica314 chapter 4 . 4/27/2014
I like Watson's point of view.

oh! Too bad, I was hoping they would find her alive, but oh well. More importantly, Holmes has uncovered the real mystery: he has deduced that Carlisle isn't human, though he can't be blamed for not coming up with the vampire part. I think with the limited evidence that he had gathered, he might have been going for more of a robot theory (especially in regards to the abnormal weight)

I really like the little epilogue at the end, where Edward gets to hear the story and learn something new about Carlisle. I imagine that even with his many years of access to Carlisle's conscious thoughts, he would still be surprised to hear some of the tales, since Carlisle has lived so long and accumulated so many experiences.

Well done!
Jessica314 chapter 3 . 4/26/2014
It was nice seeing the vampire side of Carlisle for a moment. He's a bit younger than we normally see him, and the pursuit and anger intensified his response to the blood when it was spilled. Nice to see Mr. Perfect struggle for once :)
Jessica314 chapter 2 . 4/26/2014
It seems that Holmes was surprised when Carlisle actually ate something - maybe he already had a theory going by that time, and that didn't fit into it. Since Holme's didn't feel his cold hands or observe him in the sunlight, I wonder what tipped him off that something wasn't right.
Jessica314 chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
Okay I know I said I don't usually read mysteries but your writing is good, I have to keep reading your stuff :)

This looks interesting so far... I like how Watson automatically came up with a logical explanation for each of Carlisle's peculiarities. I wonder if Holmes will do the same thing, or if he will figure out that something is truly not right about the handsome young doctor?
aniseed flower chapter 4 . 4/24/2014
Ha! I love it! I havent got around to read any Sherlock Holmes stories yet. Far too much to read already, although they are on my list. *sigh* I need 2 more legs, 6 more arms, eyes in the back of my head and a brain that can read as well as function normally in day to day at the same time!
*dreamy sigh* Robert Downy Jr... I quite enjoyed his take on Sherlock. If thats ANYthing like the books, then I am anticipating them muchly!
Thank you for writing!
Amanda Pall chapter 4 . 6/25/2013
Amazing! What a great idea for a story
k1942 chapter 4 . 3/12/2013
It was a very interesting story and I think you did a dandy job of telling it to us!