Reviews for Her Secret Santas
darth-sakura chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
OMFG I LOVE THIS! :D
I never though of this triangle, and I gotta say, I'm LUVIN' IT!
Is there ever going to be a sequel?! Maybe for a different holidy? Maybe Halloween?
EndlessFlame chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
I liked it! It was funny and sweet. Also, an Orochimaru/Sakura/Hidan thing is new for me. You should write more to it, if the whim strikes you.
MystereAgain chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
It's cute! Still, Hidan is such a perv XD LOL Poor Sakura! XD Still loved it!
ilysfmdemetri chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
I love it! :D
HolyChicken chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Nice! I definitely liked this story. I was a bit unsure about Hidan in this, but he certainly added some humor ;)

I like your writing style, but some sentences seemed a bit heavy-handed to me, for example "...when a flash of scintillating silver ensnared her acuity." had a bit too much prose to it. A few words seemed out of place, ex. "benison", which my spell checker doesn't even recognize as word due to its rarity. Having to actually look up a word while reading definitely disturbs the flow of the story.

It would have been nice to see both Hidan's and Orochimaru's reactions, after all the effort Sakura put into choosing their gifts, but overall, I really like everything ;)

I certainly hope you'll write some more OroSaku after this! ;D
Millenium Ring chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Gave this story a chance - even though it's totally AU and they can sometimes be pain - and I really did love every moment of it. Orochimaru x Sakura is definitely my top pairing, but I really liked how you played about with a triangle between Orochimaru, Sakura and Hidan.

Hidan always has a strong impact when he's included in something, so it's understandable when you say that he wouldn't get out of your head! I had that problem with one of my stories - it was supposed to be Sasori x Sakura, but the damned Jashinist tried to make me turn it into Sasori x Sakura x Hidan!

The presents were definitely suited for the characters, and I have this awful mental image of Hidan shopping for the lingerie for Sakura... hehehe

The only thing my brain had difficulty with was the use of some long adjectives - I have problems with big words because I failed at using a thesaurus _ But it was still nice to read something that didn't repeat the same words over and over for descriptions.

Great job _
KittyKatze20 chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
I'm upset, I wanted to read Hidan's and Orochimaru's reactions to their presents, and I half expected Sakura to attempt to snatch away the present she gave Hidan in revenge for the panties XD
DeeaE chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
love it
MyKyo chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Really wish you could make this into a an actual story...it has great potential...can't wait to read more of you works

xox

Lys
carsly chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
I'll give you some points for telling me about the 12 pains of christmas song, and that you did the crazy crack paring of Orochi/Saku/Hidan. I liked it a lot. :)
Thirrin73 chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
This was just so wonderful! It was a real treat to read this oneshot. Hidan made me laugh in so places. My respect for FanFiction-Orochimaru has shot up considerally. I hate it when authors make him a gay pedo :( I kind of liked him in the anime/manga but I love it when people actually give him a personality in thier stories ;)

Sakura's gifts to the two were lovely. Hidan's gift to her was hilarious and I wonder if that date eer actually happens. Orochimaru's gift was so thoughtful :D

Great job on the oneshot and good luck in the contest!

Thirrin73

P.S.- I would really appreciate it if you read my entry and tell me what you think :D Thank you.
Hiei's Cute Girl chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
But... but... we didn't get to see their reactions for when the opened their gifts... only hers. Kind of sad for Sakura, since she went through so much trouble to find something nice...
Delicate Desires chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Awh! Haha that was too adorable. xD Good luck in the contest!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
how frieking aweshom.
the Popcorn girl XD chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
I USALLY HATE Orochimaru/Sakura/Hidan BUT THIS IS CUTE NICE ONE AND A MERRY X MAS TO YOU :)