Reviews for Opposites Attract
sarah0606 chapter 32 . 7/13
This is a really good story though I was wondering if you were going to complete it.
iHATEamarorollins chapter 32 . 4/9
Great
janice.sear chapter 32 . 3/13
ok seriously.. its been years.. why did you not finish this? So disapointed to read 32 chapters of a fantastic story to get nowhere.. I dont understand why when people on this site decide not to finish their stories, they dont just delete them? i mean 5 years? way to leave someone hanging.. and I only got to this story now so you would think it would have been compete.. You are am amazing writer and it sucks ballz that you didnt finish this :(
LanasNightwish chapter 32 . 9/14/2014
Heej,

I really love your story and you're a very good writer :3. You haven't written on this one since a while, but I really hope, if you even read this, that you would continue. I really need it to continue. My name's Yasmin btw. Anyway thanks for the story so far anyway. Anyway (sorry for all the anyway's) have a nice day/night whatever time it is where you are.

Love Yasmin

Ps. I don't think your obsession with Alex is weird, I mean she's really pretty and I have them too so yeah...

Pss. Bye
bensonfan2013 chapter 32 . 7/6/2013
This is great, i love it!
Maria Rita Nogueira chapter 32 . 3/20/2012
I found this story today, and started reading and I was totally involved, but what more is left frustrated to see that many of these stories do not have an end, and stood there not knowing what to do, I know that everyone has finally work studies the life follows as I also have commitments, but I think you need to respect those who write that accompany your stories, because nothing more unpleasant to start reading a story of 32 chapters and see that this unfinished and so long no update, sorry rant . Know that I loved your writing you have a lot of potential but please finish this story. For a long time without aualizar believe it should have something to Disciples teermina it. kisses
A person chapter 32 . 2/24/2011
It's been a year! UPDATE!... plzzzz
LIVsvuALEX chapter 32 . 1/22/2011
Aww, I hope you continue this story cuz I totally love it!
Cabot 4 life chapter 32 . 8/24/2010
OMG you need to keep this story going and im getting excited about Al coming home to Liv it's sooooooo sweet wish i had something like that, by the way youare a good writer you should take it up as a profession...

wish i were that good.
Bella002 chapter 32 . 8/2/2010
Where's the update?
Skye-San-X3 chapter 32 . 7/10/2010
OMG THIS FICCY ISH EPICLY AWESHUM 8DDDD

I AM SO GLADE ALEX ISH BACK C:

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE, its been over 4 months :c

Keep up the aweshum work, and update soon C:
kachico chapter 32 . 6/9/2010
i really hope you are going to finish this.
EdibleSlaw chapter 32 . 5/27/2010
its been three months please update... this is so good. i hope you get to updating it again
livmissy chapter 32 . 4/4/2010
I LOVED IT!

I missed those two! Thanks so much!
Sara chapter 32 . 3/2/2010
NO! I want to read more of Alex and Liv together! You must continue, lol!