Reviews for Exorcise Demons
Bell 1 chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
OH! The BIG questions...

Did Paul really change for her? If so, what exactly prompted the change? What does he do about it? Does he track her down? How does he work at winning her back (as I hope he does)? Why her? What was it about her that made him change... to want to be a better man... when it hasn't happened yet in his 27 years? What made him into the player that Victoria told Bella about? How long does it take for him to actually realize Bella is the one for him? Was it instantaneous? Was it after she left? Was it after she gave herself to him that night? Was it the morning after? Back to this... why did he keep saying he is a jerk and nothing further? How long does it take him to act on wanting to get her back? Does he follow her to the airport? Does it take several days, weeks, months? Does he have to rearrange things in his life, make something of himself, or change the direction he is living his life (career change, go to college, get a better job, etc.) in order to achieve his goal... Bella?

If Paul does try winning Bella back? What does Bella do? How long does it take her to give in and forgive him, or rather believe and trust him? If Paul begins to beg Bella to let him into her life, to accept him, to be with him, what does Edward think/do about it? Does it spark something in him, or does he start belittling Bella? Does he even care (going back to the other review, did he find someone else)?

Yes, I am a non-canon lover, so I would like to see it go in that direction... Paul & Bella ending. Okay. I think that is all of them. :P
Bell 1 chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
Well, I strongly disliked that ending. Paul kept saying he is a jerk and then something about her made him change. I can't help wondering if that was a line, or if he really meant it. Since this was published in '09, I doubt you will continue it, but I guess I would really like to know what happens after this. With that in mind, here is a list of questions twirling around in my head, hoping to encourage you to continue it... at least a bit. *winks*

Does Bella's daughter ever change her attitude toward her mother? Why is she so cold and distant with her mother? Was it something Bella said, or did? Was it something Edward said, or did? Is it simply a teenage girl distancing herself from both parents as she tries to gain her independence? Was Bella's feelings about their special date accurate? If so, does it end well for Reneesme, or does it leave her utterly heartbroken?

What of Edward? How did they get so distant? What caused their disconnection? Is he happy about the divorce? Based on this OS, I can only gather that he initiated the divorce, but what were the reasons? Did he find someone else? Is he wanting to find someone else?

What happened that caused them to get to the point of dissolving their marriage?

What of Paul? Was it just a line for him? If so, does his meeting Bella haunt him? Can we find out his feelings about his "love 'em and leave 'em" lifestyle? Does he always stay the night with the women he beds? If so, at what point and how does he "leave them"? If not, what made him stay that night with Bella? In addition, what made him take notice of Bella so much that he stopped playing the BB game?

Apparently Paul is a regular and very well known at that hotel. What is his real story? Was he being truthful with Bella? Somehow, I don't think he was because she never saw him at the meet and greet, but he found her outside the hotel. If he was telling the truth, why didn't she see him inside the teacher's event?

Why did he keep saying he is a jerk? Did he really bed one woman or more after meeting her and before he was with her? What is his story? Why is he so well known at the hotel? Is he an escort? If so, why was he on the plane? If not, why, or how does the hotel staff seem to know him so well? Then again, this brings me back to... why was he on the plane?

What of Bella? What happens after her divorce is final? Does she have a change of heart and beg Edward to stay married? Is her father still in her life? If so, how does he feel about the divorce? Does she confide things in him? If so, does she go to him, since she is back in Washington (BTW - Where was she flying from into Washington?), will she go see her father? Can her father help heal her heart?

Hmmmm... I'm sure I could think of other questions, but it is 5 am and my brain is running a bit slower than normal speed. LOL

Thank you for sharing this OS, even if I would like to see it continued, I can honestly say I enjoyed it. I didn't particularly like the ending, preferring HEA, but I still thought it was very well done.

*sends encouraging vibes for a continuation* *winks*
sing-write-life chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
I love the story. Could you pllllleaaaassse make a sequel or a second chapter. It would be that much better.
paulswolfgirl2355 chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Omg awesome story although I'm not fond of how it ended I was hoping they would end up didn't really let Paul continue
Miss.BonnieBSalvatore chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
I hate the way it ended and I think it need an other chapter
Lizzie Sixx chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
if you won't continue this story can i adopt it please
Girlicious Starlight chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
OMG please continue dont leave it like that...plzzzzzz please please...anywhoooo,amazing story
TrueLovehtgbetr chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
this is a very great stroy
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
continue have them get together when they are still at this age not some odd years later
tracieo chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
I'd love to see more - I already like Paul -

just 2 things about teachers:

are not prudes - my hubby doesn't call me "the dirty old school marm" for nothin'

2. We constantly correct errors: came to Forks at 17,graduated and went to college, is 32, 15 year marriage, 16 year old daughter. please check your math, dear. if Reneesme is Edward's, they must have met before she moved to Forks
borntodanceninefour chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Oh I really loved this! You should totally continue it! (I'm putting it on alert in case you do :P)
belladonnanoir chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
I found this story really interesting, loving it actually, I really hope you continue with it!
Crimson-Blossom794 chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
This was AWESOME! Total surprise ending! But i'm kinda torn between liking this ending and wanting u to continue! Awesome job either way though!
Toni-Elisabeth chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
the one shot, defo think you should continue it, im dying to know of paul is changed as he claims, please continue! :D
LonelyGiant chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Definitely continue. I dunno I just get that feeling that there's so much more to this story.