Reviews for Hidden Magic
InterdimensionalHitchhiker84 chapter 3 . 12/31/2013
This is a fantastic story! I can't wait to see what happens next! Just one bit of constructive criticism though, "Madeline's" birthday is in September, so she would have been 18, not 17.
gaschalk chapter 19 . 5/30/2013
It is a shame that you are not writing this or has someone else taken it up and finished it? Just finished the 19 chapters and would like to read more. You are good. Had me captured.
Stan
OCMichael chapter 16 . 5/7/2013
I sincerely hope that you will manage to find the time to add to this story. Excellent!
kat183 chapter 19 . 4/4/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Hopeful chapter 19 . 2/16/2013
first let me say, I love this story and I am sad to see that it seems you have abandon it after all. I hope you might at least consider handing it over to someone else to finish, it is that good.

Secondly, about your profile. I'm including this in review simply because I'm too tired right now to make an account for the sole purpose of sending a pm.

As a former follower of that path myself, I want you to know that I understand and wish you the best of luck. I just hope that you do not descent into the hate and intolerance that I have seen plague so many others. I say former because I came to the realization that if there is 'truth' to be found, it is currently too great and beyond the human mind's ability to grasp. As such, I believe that such a journey is far too individual and person to be dictated by something as structured, fallible, and political, as 'religion.' How can any one path possibly try to claim to understand something so far beyond us? I don't think any particular path is wrong, simply incomplete. I hope you manage to find the balance of walking your path, and the open mindedness to to consider ideas that may make your path fuller.

Either way, this story you wrote proves that you have a gift, you might even say you have been blessed with this gift of writing. If this story is truly dead, please let someone else finish it, and keep writing what does fill you with joy to create.
RoughIslandSunrise chapter 19 . 12/26/2012
Can't wait for more
Arthorius chapter 19 . 3/17/2012
Interesting story. Too bad it looks like it has been abandon...
Guest chapter 19 . 12/19/2011
nice story
jakeanderson142 chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
g hjvbhjmvbnm vbn
LeonaMasha chapter 19 . 7/2/2011
Finding this story really fascinating. Noticed you mention only a couple more chapters. Hope to see them soon some time in the future! Thanks for sharing this story.
fraewyn chapter 19 . 3/4/2011
Awesome chapter!

Cant wait for more!
PurpleKlainer chapter 19 . 11/15/2010
this story's gr8 i hope you write more soon xD
Bladeswin chapter 19 . 9/30/2010
Great ending to this chapter, and great story as a whole. I love the concept, and I love the implementation. Don't stop writing!
Mrs Rosemary Weir chapter 19 . 8/22/2010
Can't wait for the rest of the story!
mwinter1 chapter 19 . 8/20/2010
that was a weak duel for someone as head Auror. I would think that Sirius and harry after many years and other type of training would stop using hogwarts spells. Harry would have learned to stop shouting his spells and would also stop using exelliarmus.