Reviews for Apparition
SmileWave chapter 5 . 1/2/2014
NO NO NO NO NO WHY DO U DO DIS I WAS READING AND NOW IM ALL INTO IT. I FORGOT TO CHECK WHEN IT WAS UPDATED WHY YOU DO DIS NOW ILL NEVER KNOW DX
karolinami132 chapter 5 . 5/25/2013
Omg that is the first real horror story i read thank you sooooo much :D i cant wait for the next chapter ! Please dont abonden this story :(
Anonymous chapter 5 . 7/13/2012
Woooooahhhh the suspense is killing me please update
Kunai-sama chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
This is a really awesome DN ghost story. Listening to the right DN soundtracks makes me love it even more. I can't wait to read chapter two tomorrow (I have to go off now - past 9:30 D)

Thanks for writing such an awesome story!

Kunai-sama.
KaoticWhim chapter 5 . 11/22/2010
UPDATE PLEASE! It's too awesome for words!
1Tokyogirl11 chapter 4 . 10/29/2010
LOVE THIS! PLEASE CONTINUE WRITING-

lol the kiss scared me for a second there .

Love the whole plot it's great. UPDATE SOON!
Aquarius Dragon chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Well, this was certainly different in a pleasant way. Let's see where you take this. I take that the first chapter was an atmosphere builder, and you did a good job with it.

I will review the next one when I read it.
Loves-Chihuahuas chapter 4 . 6/2/2010
Waaah! Watari will now forever give me nightmares! D: Oh, this was absolutely thrilling and lovely, I'm so excited at the turn it's made! I wonder if they'll get an exorcist or a medium of some sorts... Or maybe he'll possess someone big and dangerous... like Mogi? Ahhh, I can't wait, this was great, cheers! ;)
aquastreak243 chapter 4 . 6/1/2010
GAH. That was just... Amazing beyond words. xD I wasn't expecting the kiss, actually, and the whole chapter itself was intense. Watari really freaked me out, and I could picture everything perfectly in my mind. Poor L, though... And I was really starting to think that Beyond was going to rape him, or something along those lines, and when L got away it was relieving. I'm sure this is far from over, however, so I look forward to your next chapter!
angeltrap chapter 4 . 6/1/2010
Still liking it! Horror movie-Watari was scary, and the relationship between L and B, especially in the flashback of the 4th chapter, is awesome. I seriously have a thing for a vulnerable-but-still-cool-and-commanding L... I also like it that Light gets to see the past through B's eyes - I think it's very fitting because they're both killers obsessed with L (in some way or other), though Light doesn't realize it. Keep up the good work!
NOTUSEDANYMOREcamulahikari chapter 4 . 6/1/2010
Aaah poor L, I wanna hug him... -hugs L plushie-
Bm chapter 4 . 6/1/2010
hehehe B is so badass
maxinecortes chapter 4 . 5/31/2010
GAAHHH CREEPY! I don't know which side I should go with! B or L? (I don't care about Light) I guess I'm a little bit more on B's side...:)
Loves-Chihuahuas chapter 3 . 5/26/2010
QWhoa! This is really picking up- and Byond is uber-freaky O.O But, BB is definitely not as scary as POSSESSED-WATARI! xD That is, if he really is possessed. Lovely chapter :3
angeltrap chapter 2 . 5/26/2010
Very interesting! The first not-LightxL (?) DN fanfic to hold my interest for a long while. I like the suspense and the mysterious, supernatural atmosphere. B is delightfully crazy as always and very IC, and I like it that you included Misora. I also love it that L isn't denying Light all information like he does in almost all of the stories where his past comes to haunt them. Hope you'll update soon!