Reviews for A Mother's Choice
alexiana75 chapter 5 . 4/14
Jasper's response, about her emotions...Amazing! I love your imagination!
alexiana75 chapter 4 . 4/14
Nice comment of Bella, with the Ice cream!
alexiana75 chapter 1 . 4/13
Wow! Cheers for Esme! And you...for a wonderfull idea!
TwilightEverlastingly chapter 19 . 1/15
i love your writing and feel this story needs a squeal to it
PreciousJuls chapter 19 . 11/11/2013
I've never read a stoy in someone POV other than B/E. this was really good and I truly enjoyed it. I loved the concept of Esme staying to protect the one child that really needed her. Thank you for a wonderful.
MamaMarie chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Glad that Esme had not only the common sense of how Bella would react, but also the fortitude to stick by what she knows is right. I always wondered why Esme left without a fight in the book.
sherryola chapter 19 . 8/24/2013
I found this story on a au new moon community. And I've loved it. sometimes, I thought Esme was a little too hard on Edward, but in a way, bella fixed that for me in this last chapter but admitting that part of the problem was hers. So many times all the blame is laid on Edward, but she has her share as well. There are so few canon based Esme stories, and I was delighted to find this. Thanks for writing. It was beautiful.
aerobee82 chapter 19 . 7/1/2013
I really enjoyed this story. Thank you so much for sharing it. :)
aerobee82 chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
This is the first Twific I've had the desire to read in months, save for the sequels or WIPs I have on my favorites list currently. Thank myheroin1 for sending me, okay? :)

I really enjoy this premise. I've ever read a story where Esme dug her heels in and refused to leave, regardless of what it would do to the rest of the family. I respect and love the hell out of her, already. She's the only one taking a stand for Bella, and we all know Bella will need it.
kikistimi chapter 19 . 5/26/2013
I love this story! I love everything about it, the way Bella acted, the family's discussions...
And I adored all of Emmett jokes.
lenniem chapter 19 . 5/9/2013
Great story. Thank you for sharing
lenniem chapter 13 . 5/9/2013
Such a great chapter. You write so well Esme is a great character
Guest chapter 5 . 5/3/2013
PLEASE HAVE BELLA BE PREGNANT WITH RENESMEE
clj667 chapter 13 . 5/1/2013
You just had to quote I'll love you forever. I can't even think about that book without crying. Very emotional chapter. Well done.
1sunfun chapter 19 . 3/22/2013