Reviews for Harry Potter and the Betrothal Contract
mikewj93 chapter 26 . 5/15
beautiful story. loved it! just one thing, that potion they were working on for werewolves, isn't that the same thing the wolfsbane potion does?
mikewj93 chapter 17 . 5/15
that... is so crazy, it just might work 0.0
mikewj93 chapter 7 . 5/15
i think this sounds like the most realistic emotional baggage i've ever read. you sir have earned a fan.
Murkglow chapter 6 . 5/13
Wow, that was shocking. All this time expecting Harry to be love potioned on/by Ginny (and thus the dreams being his subconcious warning him) only for her to be the one to tell him it wasn't going to happen between them? Throwing a curve ball there. Who is doing it then and why? Kreacher? Molly (though how would she keep it up at the castle)? Strange and intriguing.
The Kriller chapter 26 . 5/9
Harry seemed to be a bit emotional for my tastes and it was a bit sappy bit not overly so. Great story
777MAR777 chapter 1 . 5/3
Great, just what I need, another emotiotally retarded Harry. God knows I haven't read enough of those.
ArielSakura chapter 26 . 4/27
Loved this story, you made me cry too. When he was saying goodbye to everyone. Big, fat tears. Goddamn you. :D
michaelCCC98 chapter 1 . 4/23
Quite ooc but I fucking loved it. I've never read any daphne harry fics before, and this was certainly worth the read
williamhaysjr chapter 16 . 4/22
what is that expression again? "behind every great man is an even greater woman." I believe it after this chapter.
Callisthenes chapter 1 . 4/1
Excellent Work! Loved every part of it!
flight9 chapter 26 . 3/16
Very very very lovely story! Thank you for writing!
thebigcat1 chapter 10 . 3/13
p
carbonfox chapter 26 . 3/10
Absolutely wonderful this is by far one of the best stories I've ever had the privilege of reading
phoenixgirl26 chapter 26 . 3/5
Absolutely wonderful story, so different from the other marriage contract stories. Thank you so much for sharing :)
Loveandpower chapter 1 . 2/17
Wouldn't "drop a bombshell" be a muggle term?
1,637 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »