Reviews for Harry Potter and the Betrothal Contract
Xalt chapter 26 . 6/20
Plot twist someone put Harry in this fake world and said “finite” then asks, how was the experience?
how about ginny and ron ginny is poor she would humble draco malfoy hmmm? the feud the blood feud between the malfoys and weasleys would end?
Crusader Nightshade chapter 7 . 6/9
Ginny ain't that good. No one can beat the Gryffindor Vixens aka KATIE BELL, ALISSA SPINET, AND THEIR LEADER ANGELINA JOHNSON! Followed by Oliver Wood, Fred Wealsey, George Wealsy, and Harry Potter. And for the Slytherin line up we have no idea because Rowling hates us Slytherins so much she doesn't even write in our entry and team sheet, Transphobic Bitch.
SacrificeMeToday chapter 1 . 5/18
What's up with this anonymous respect the author if you don't just drop this and go... bitter ass益
Wow I can say your story was entirely unsatisfying 3/10
Have you decided which chapter Daphne is going to remove her head from her ass and stop being a fucking bitch cause I'll just skip to that one
Oh so he has to spill all his secrets while she gets to keep hers, you are a shit writer and your characters are either vile or pathetic
Oh look another female "love" interest who thinks domestic violence is ok. If you're trying to portray greengrass as a cunt who needs to go die in a fire than mission successful, if however you're hoping that we actually like her character than you've failed because she is a bitch who needs to hurry up a die.
Oh, so Daphne is a scheming cunt, who'd of guessed
snow in the darkness chapter 22 . 4/22
damn this 007 snape is kind of amazing. If he can just be less petty he can be as dangerous as john wick
Lesskarr Wolf chapter 26 . 4/18
awesome fanfic though wish we had gotten to see more of what happended to everyone in the aftermath regardless awesome fanfic with my main favirote AU couples keep up the fantastic work
BigDMan chapter 26 . 4/17
All in all, a good story. Harry is on the angsty side and some non cannon changes that surprised but a good story over all.
BigDMan chapter 7 . 4/17
I don't understand why Ron had the right to complain about Harry. He didn't say ANYTHING that needed forgiveness, especially compared to the sh! Ron has done over the previous books.
Ltbutterfly287 chapter 17 . 4/8
Using the veil in any capacity doesn’t really make sense because no one knows what it does. It was merely dubbed the veil, everything that walks through it disappears. Unspeakables don’t know what it does and dumbledore doesn’t know either because to figure it out you have to know what it does and nothing has ever come back through it.
Ltbutterfly287 chapter 2 . 4/8
I’ll honestly never be a fan of angsty angry Harry or any character written in such a manner.
1,910 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »