Reviews for Harry Potter and the Betrothal Contract
TheDarkMan19 chapter 7 . 16h
wow. your Hermione is incredibly obnoxious
masitech09 chapter 26 . 7/17
This story makes me feel warm. Also its predictable. The romance build up felt nice rather than jump heads first. unlike some other authors cough* cough* robst
williamhaysjr chapter 9 . 7/13
To be honest I think Daphne overreacted and Harry shouldn't have had to act first. Daphne is a snake remember, she should have tried to listen. Remember, a lot of girls want her position and trust is a two way street. She should be trying harder to earn his because of malfoy.
BillBrink chapter 26 . 7/11
Once again, this was wonderful. So enjoyable. Thanks.
D00rFr4m3 chapter 26 . 7/6
That was an excellent read.

Honestly, I started this for the romance. And that aspect of the story was fine, nothing thrilling, but good enough.

The parts I really liked were Snape and Dumbledore. Both of them were very different, I think, from canon. And in a very good way. Dumbledore in particular was humanized. That's one of my biggest gripes with a lot of fanfiction. Dumbledore is either an infallible god, or he's an old meddling bastard. One of those two things, a grandfather personality, and eye twinkles ends up being the whole character. But your Dumbledore has arguments, regrets, and anger. Even if he was, ultimately, stubborn and wrong.

The same goes for Snape. This is probably my second favorite characterization of Snape.

Thank you very much for writing this, it was very enjoyable to read.
booklifeforlife chapter 1 . 6/19
This is such a good story I loved all the couple pairings And I love the way everything was planned It is great
booklifeforlife chapter 1 . 6/19
Ok so I just wanted to pause and review while reading because quite frankly I’m already enjoying this and needed you to know lol
MLGhunter chapter 8 . 6/5
This fucking fanfiction sucks horribly. Its full of annoying comments from his so called "friends" and this "Hermione" is worst then the book version. Harry is constantly the one that is wrong somehow. Harry has had so much shit in his life that would make most people commit suicide and you make Hermione of all people say he "whines" Go and read this shit fanfiction if you like no realism whatsoever.
ZeroQi chapter 8 . 6/4
I like how it's all Harry's fault when he had actual shit to do. She punched him in the face, and everyone laughs. What a joke.
KeithEspa02 chapter 9 . 5/29
by far the funniest interaction between Daphne and Harry
Eriza-chan chapter 26 . 5/20
great story!
Pagemaster4TW chapter 1 . 5/14
I approve
mumphie chapter 26 . 5/10
Wonderful - loved your story. Wondering what Harry and Daphne did for a living and if they got their NEWTS. Also - would love to have more, but the story is fini. So sad! ;)
Raz64 chapter 26 . 5/9
A review 8 years too late, I guess.

It's a wonderful story, not very long and extensive, the characters were all well fleshed out and the plot was nice albiet ever so slightly rushed between Chapter 20-24. Anyway, this was a near perfect story. I say near because I didn't like how you turned Dumbledore from a tragic and sad character to a senile, delusional man. But I guess that was needed to drive the plot to where it needed to go. I would've liked if Harry and Hermione's love for him was better fleshed out but I guess it would've been unnecessary filler fodder.

Over all, 8.5/10.
Lady Corvusalia chapter 26 . 5/7
D'aww this was a wonderful story
1,690 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »