Reviews for Harry Potter and the Betrothal Contract
LoveNogg chapter 21 . 8h
you know it's weird how Daphne feels like she stole Harry from Hermione. Harry is his own person and is able to fall for whoever he wants. no one can steal someone else. which is why I'm surprised by Ginny, I like her character it seems a but forced though. I seriously doubt Harry would be ok with have a wife nag him all the time like Hermione. they wouldn't last even if they dated.. Hermione even in your story puts her nose where it doesn't belong. reading a private family contract was the first against her and reading Harry's letters is another. I understand Harry has nothing to hide other than his home life but he also has private business and it's weird how he just open up to them. it's like he has no boundaries with his friends.
Raikaguken chapter 26 . 10/14
my god this story was amazing, i got 2 other stories of yours opened up and if they're half as good as this one i cant wait to read them.
George1892 chapter 26 . 10/7
Neville and Parvati didn't last very long then. :p
Bellator93 chapter 1 . 10/5
Very well written, good character development. Thanks.
Just an observer1 chapter 26 . 10/5
Very nice thank you
Monster King chapter 26 . 10/4
Great story
Emily chapter 9 . 9/28
Disappointed to say the least. Ignoring how completely annoying Ron and Hermione are for not allowing Harry even a moment to take in the entire situation and really be able to understand his own feelings about everything, why does it all have to happen right that second? They don't have to get married until she's 19 and they are 15-16 at this point...makes no sense that everything is so crazy urgent that he can't even be mad that his parents did this to him. And for her to HIT HIM because he accidentally stood her up? That is freaking ridiculous. Having his friends laugh and then say he has to apologize to her is the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Who would not be furious at their friends for not being mad at her for that? Absolutely ridiculous. I'm done.
Rad chapter 26 . 9/15
Thank you for a beautiful story. I cried a lot near the end because the goodbyes were so beautiful and touching. I feel at peace because of your story, it left me content which I feel is the best feeling of all. I wish I could show you how much your story helped me today, but I can’t express my gratefulness in words. I just want you to know that this story has made a big difference in my life today
Snajper chapter 26 . 9/14
I love this story! It was fantastic to read it. Thank you!
Harry/Daphne forever 3
vickety chapter 26 . 8/24
This was so good. This is not a ship I usually read, but I liked it. I wish you had added what happened to Snape though. :-)
chc91776 chapter 7 . 8/20
i got over the Harry is weak bit cu it fits this story but i so LOL'D hard when Ron said he doesnt blurt out Harrys secrets lmao the ponce has done so almost every effing chapter.. even in this one almost telling GinGin who hes betrothed to.
chc91776 chapter 6 . 8/20
This chapter is a bit of a cop out chapter with Harry and GinGin,, Hermy is a tad over annoying ,, no way Harry should of le her read the contract. logically she shouldnt been allowed to if its finalized with blood wound only make sense that a Greengrass or Potter could read it..
1 argument i wanna make just in general and its a logic bomb that i always laugh at with JKR using the term with Hermione being the smartest r brightest witch of her age... Come the EFF on youre telling me a witch who has Zero knowledge of the wizarding world until she turns 11 knows more than purebloods and half bloods who have gad access to family books since they were born? i'll call BS every time... just because Sirius called her it in POA everyone has to over use and drown us in the dribble of her being the best n smartest..
RT89 chapter 26 . 8/15
Outstanding story all the way through. I imagine Ariana had to hide Albus for a bit though, hehe.
brainfishs chapter 26 . 8/11
This was so beautiful. I love it. Wish I could wright like you have.
Janie.ohio chapter 1 . 8/11
great story. very original approach to both a sixth year and a contract fic. I really enjoyed it. thanks.
1,705 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »