Reviews for Harry Potter and the Betrothal Contract
iemanharris93 chapter 26 . 4/21
great story buddy! keep it up
tammgrogan chapter 7 . 4/19
In really enjoying this story. I'll be honest with you I'm NOT a Ron/,Herimone fan. But your s are at least ok together.
MSU19 chapter 7 . 3/31
Wow... Could you make him any more pathetic. He is acting like a spoiled, petulant child.
brennan.mholmich chapter 12 . 2/4
I like how Hermione doesn't have to spill details of her life, but the second she sees someone else, it's her God given right to know. Mmm, those double standards sure are tasty.
xBytes chapter 1 . 1/27
what a bunch of loser you Sadhaka just stfu its fanfiction
Sadhaka chapter 9 . 1/26
Every time Harry makes a descision you have someone correct only time things go right is when he follows someone else's advice. He's always in the wrong, never once have I seen someone apologize to him for screwing him over.
Sadhaka chapter 8 . 1/26
If a man hit a girl would you think it was okay? Did you know men who are face abuse by their SO's are a massive demographic because they think it's shameful to report it? You would never encourage a man to beat a woman, how about you realize that would apply to men too. It's not funny. It's not endearing. It's abuse.
Sadhaka chapter 8 . 1/26
Don't keep secrets... But we're going to keep them from you. Fantastic friend's Ron and Hermione for the win. You keep nuturing Harry, he's never allowed to be angry instead every time life screws with him and he loses it you have someone come and shame him for it.
Sadhaka chapter 7 . 1/26
You got a Dark Lord you have to kill or he'll kill you. A marriage contract. No help in learning magic. But hey don't get mad at your friends because thats out of line. LOLOLOLOLOLO
Sadhaka chapter 7 . 1/26
Ummm Ron almost blurts out Harry's secrets every damn chapter.
Sadhaka chapter 1 . 1/26
You lied to me my whole life. Let people abuse me. Watched as my life was put in danger. But hey I'm sorry I broke your stuff hope we're still friends.
Sadhaka chapter 1 . 1/26
If all he learns from Dumbledore is history I'm out. Defeat the greatest Dark Lord by seeing his childhood. Fuck that boring shit.
Hank1967 chapter 26 . 1/23
Wow - that was a wonderful story! You did a great job developing Daphne and Tracey as characters. You also did a fine job weaving them into the story around Harry, Ron and Hermione. I liked the way you handled Snape as well. And wasn't there a surprise at the end with Dumbledore's betrayal? Thanks for writing all of this!
xBytes chapter 3 . 1/18
please write more of these daphnexharry
Meras riddle chapter 26 . 1/8
This was amazing, it is probably the best Daphne x Harry fanfiction that I’ve ever read. I like how there was no bashing which seems to be quite common in this ship. Thank you for writing and sharing this wonderful story.
1,674 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »