Reviews for Harry Potter and the Betrothal Contract
Starman800 chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Very nice story. Can't wait to read more on this. Love the pairing. Hope Harry gets to know about his Family and his vaults. What is he going to do about Ginny and Hermione cause we all know they have feelings for each other that are more then Brotherly sisters like.
TheDivineDemon chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
This looks like its going to be amazing. Good job showing Daphne's charter by the wat.
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
All right, another fun looking Harry/Daphne fic, and liked how it's starting out here, and can just picture Harry and the other's faces when the bombshell is dropped, and wonder if Albus will try to break it somehow, for the greater good of course, LOL.
EkFlamation chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
good start hope for more soon!
JohnnyKR51 chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Very interesting.
Master DK chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
look forward to reading more
Second Flash of Konoha chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Awesome. I love Daphne/Harry storys. You have written two great Daphne/Harry storys before and this seems just as promising as the others. I already can't wait to read more, this is gonna be good,i am sure :D
djo1 chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
good start of your new story! Includes the 'Ginny uses love potions' plot, right? Who will be bashed in the end; smells like a lot of Dumbledore and Weasley bashing; Hermione might be in the clear...

Looking forward to your next chapters!
Snapehater chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
so far so good well done. i can not wait to read more of this. until the next chapter
Irishfighter chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Great start
Rogue7 chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Impressive first chapter, cannot wait to see how this pans out D
stonerkenobi7 chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Good start and I like how you are incorporating half-blood prince. I wonder if you are going with the angle that ginny is using a love potion? With harry seeming attracted to her without knowing her and wondering why he was feeling this way? and I look foward to the monkey wrench that daphne throws into the plans!
Cateagle chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Well, it's a msot interesting start and I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes. I can just imagine the shrieks of outrage if Molly and/or Ginny have schemes in play to insnare Harry; this contract is going to rightly trounce them. On the other hand, having Daphne in his corner in sixth year could be a major benefit, especially as she helps his "inner Slytherin" emerge and advise him.
Mithrondir chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Good start. I've really enjoyed your other stories. Keep it going!
1,920 | « Prev Page 1 .. 118 125 126 127 128