Reviews for Harry Potter and the Betrothal Contract
Dayside chapter 8 . 1/20
Yeah I'm dropping this is just the absolute worst.
reading about a whiny little bitch is so unenjoyable
Dayside chapter 7 . 1/20
This is exactly why I fuckin Harry Potter. He's the most whiny bitch ever, he's worse than fucking Draco like holy shit can you just fucking do something about it instead of wallowing in grief constantly? Bad shit has happened to him his entire life and he never fucking does anything about it. How about fucking learning some magic in a fucking magical school instead of fucking around constantly.
Dayside chapter 1 . 1/20
aww man I hoped this would be at least a semi-competent potter and not the idiot from canon
owl3764 chapter 26 . 1/20
Beaut story. Loved it. I've always thought that Daphne would be a good match, if they got to know each other in canon. I was never too enamoured with Ginny.
I've notice that right right back here, at the first story, you miss spelling errors, especially adding 'd' or 'ed' to the end of words. That makes me wonder if you're not a native English speaker.
None of that is really a problem though and I just blame my OCD.
I download everything to Word and save everyone's stories to often re-read again. Some I've read multiple times.
I do like your writing style and how your muse plays with your mind. Well done.
csheila chapter 26 . 1/17
Fantastic story and a great ending
csheila chapter 25 . 1/17
Terrific fight scene.

But if Dumbles isn’t dead, they better do the sam thing
csheila chapter 24 . 1/17
Christ, I hate Dumbles
csheila chapter 23 . 1/17
Oh yes. But didn’t Parvati grab him?
csheila chapter 22 . 1/17
Best laid plans
csheila chapter 21 . 1/17
Interesting theory on Hermione’s part. The Horcrux rather than Voldie
csheila chapter 20 . 1/17
Poor Hermione.

It’s why I accept the plural relationships. Though prefer them to be true triads
csheila chapter 19 . 1/17
Much clearer background on what everyone knew. Thanks
csheila chapter 18 . 1/17
Actually, it’s you who came up with the brilliant suggestion.

If only Ron would remember to ask Bill
csheila chapter 17 . 1/17
Hermione is so smart
csheila chapter 16 . 1/17
Great scenes among all the characters
1,920 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »