Reviews for Kissing Perfection
Awwww really cute!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/24/2013
Update please !
DreamPatronus14464 chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
The hell! I just realized that I didn't even write a review to this story! Shame on me cause this story is awesome :)

First I have to say that I just adore Colin (a friend of mine even bought me an rosary just because of my obsession!)

Second I have to say that I really like your own characters. So right know I'm kind of in an inner conflict who I like more Colin or Mike...

(Third... sorry if my english is bad. I'm from Germany so I'm not a native speaker...)

To sum it up: LOVE. YOUR. STORY!
captain-random64 chapter 6 . 5/9/2012
pleeease update soon
Darkened-Angel18 chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Very nice, glad to see that Collin's getting paired with someone other than Jenn or Needy. A half-demon demon hunter too? nice touch :)
night-queen23 chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
your fanfiction makes me want to watch JB now :)
Ayana chapter 4 . 4/26/2011
Oh please please update I love Colin in JB so please update and Make that BICTH pick Colin!
sam coughlan chapter 4 . 3/22/2011
brilliant chapter i love this story and please make alot more becase it is very interesting i really enjoy reading thid do thanks for making it
Boy Eater chapter 4 . 3/20/2011
I love this story! You are a fantasic writer! I was wondering if you could make the chapters longer? Please update soon.
Goth Girl21 chapter 4 . 3/20/2011
I Liked this chapter. It wasn't my favorite , but it was still good. Update soon intill then. •Goth Girl21•
ShiloCoulter chapter 4 . 2/17/2011
I love Colin and I hope he ends up with Emily! Your story is real good, I like it. I've never written one for this, but I do have 2 for 13 ghosts. Good job. Cheers, love;)
LuvTaylor01 chapter 4 . 2/16/2011
im sooo glad you updated! i thought this was gonna be like when theres a really great story and it never gets finished :(
BaDWolF89 chapter 4 . 2/16/2011
It's so good to see an update, hope to see another one soon.
ayana chapter 3 . 2/1/2011
Please write more Make her love Colin please please! Team KyleGallner all the way
supernaturallover1098 chapter 3 . 12/29/2010
Love this story, please update soon! She should be with Colin of course.