Reviews for The NinetyThree Percent
rebecca chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
I love it! It flows really well.
Izzyaro chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Aw, this is adorable. I love the idea of Inui translating for the others, and the part with the cats was very sweet. Great job, well done.
Zab Jade chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
This was really cute and well written. And you spelled senpai correctly! YAY! I've had nitpicky murder rage going on all morning from all of the people who think sempai is a word, even though n is the only consonant sound in Japanese not immediately followed by a vowel or iteration of said consonant sound.

Anyway, InuKai is my favorite PoT pairing, and you did an awesome job with the boys.
emerusmerlinus chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Very cute... the idea is almost like Inui will deal with Kaido... so I guess you have down Inui's and Kaido's character... thanks
TiRaMiSuLoVeR chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Aww so cute~

I love that they were pretty much in character
Moonlight Memories chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Lol. Isn't that obvious?
Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
CUTE! Ah, I love Kaoru-chan so much~ Really do. He's just adorable. D Inui was rather wonderful in this fic too, though. It's funny how many times I've read Emerald Pair fics that have cats in them xD And more often than not, Inui somehow getting a hold of a cat, or multiple ones. Truly, very amusing. D I loved this, though. I WANT TO LEARN KAIDOU-ESE! D: There should totally be an official class on that. I WOULD TOTALLY TAKE IT.
Slashyme chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
I really like this story. Very much Kaidoh and Inui :)
UpperClassK9 chapter 1 . 12/22/2009