Reviews for Avoiding the Night
Guest chapter 6 . 5/20/2014
I loved this chapter. I liked the way you put the song into it. It was perfect
Beautiful-Liar13 chapter 20 . 4/10/2013
Let's hope Alice saw his mate some where far away
edger2deadly chapter 20 . 12/22/2010
OMG LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT. There only one thing to say now... SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL
HibarixZhen chapter 20 . 12/12/2010
update please
Salvatore-Black chapter 20 . 12/4/2010
This is really good:)

Review soon :)
Jasmine chapter 3 . 8/17/2010
LoL
Mommy's Rag Doll chapter 20 . 7/13/2010
my english isn't very good so i will make it short.

i really like the story! plus im team jacob so i was very happy to see that he imprinted on her )

also congratulations on your book! im always happy when i hear people in here saying that they are going to publish a book!

i want to know de name )

jajaja
Louise M Frost chapter 20 . 7/3/2010
great read, good luck with your books , sure you will do well
MandaRe chapter 17 . 6/22/2010
Welcome back, and congrats on graduation! Liked this chapter, hoping the next one comes soon! :)
Nurseratchet chapter 20 . 6/15/2010
I loved your story! I really wish you would continue it or do a sequel. Poor Edward done lost his mind huh? I would like to see how Jake and Bella's relationship develops, them get married and have kids, etc. Nothing too angsty. Great job!
miss marley chapter 7 . 6/14/2010
I LOVVVVE THIS STORY ONE OF MY FAVOURITES LOVE YOUR

WRITTING DAIS LOVE 10 YOU MADE JACOB SOUND SO SWEET

EDWARD IS SUCH A ASSHOLE

YOU SHOULD WRITE ANOTHER STORY

PEACE OUT

MISS MARLEY :P
connolrebecca chapter 5 . 6/14/2010
My favourite part was where she screams OKAYJAKEI'LLBERIGHTTHERE that was terrific
goldengirl62 chapter 20 . 6/6/2010
I am happy how things worked out for Bella and Jake, but i must say i have no sympathy for Edward Cullen, even in the original drama he was a whiner, who uses guilt trip and childish behavior to get back what he willing and consciously threw away.

Jake and Bella belong together:)

good story:)
Augustmoon99 chapter 20 . 6/6/2010
Loved the end of the story. I was sad to see Jake in pain, but it was needed. I enjoyed the trickery and way it was all resolved. Excited to see whatever you have planned next.
DeadGrlSprStr666 chapter 20 . 6/5/2010
Wait, so it's complete? I have to tell you I love love LOVE this story! It's so good, but I kind of wish you had just let Edward die lol. Love it!