Reviews for The Parallel Worlds Proof
FreyaWho8 chapter 10 . 10/7/2014
I was reading this at my job (don't judge me, I just finished earlier my duties) and I must say that this was one of the best crossovers I've read. You kept the personalities of each character and I love that you wrote about 10th and Donna (she is my fav companion too). Keep on writing fics and thanks for almost making me cry at the office _.
Tawnystar of Hiddenclan chapter 10 . 10/2/2014
Wow! That's a great ending!
Merwholocked628 chapter 10 . 5/25/2014
Bittersweet ending but I loved it.
AMysteriousWoman711 chapter 10 . 4/21/2014
Prepare yourself for some serious praise! As a fellow fan of both shows, I can honestly say, without a doubt, that THIS WAS BRILLIANT. Period. End of story. Just flat-out, top notch, top shelf, ridiculously BRILLIANT. And a whole lot of fun to read & think about! WOW...I haven't had this much fun reading a story for a loooooooooooong time.

I'm sure there are other BBT/DW crossovers out there...but this one takes the cake! You deserve a Nobel Prize for this little story. Or whatever book awards they give out. You have won yourself a serious fan and follower here. I can't wait to read your other stuff! Please keep writing!
Guest chapter 10 . 2/4/2014
Really great! I'd have liked to see Penny figure out the patterns though!
Linzerj chapter 4 . 1/21/2014
Oh god this is just so perfectly hilarious. Sheldon and the Doctor clash egos - this is definitely one of the greatest crossovers I've stumbled upon yet!
Boomerpyro chapter 2 . 12/8/2013
nice
meridian-rose chapter 10 . 8/16/2013
Oh, thanks for the rec about the Heinlein book, I'll look into that some more.
Very meta, post modern ending - a lovely little epilogue.
Here via a rec made at fancake on Dreamwidth, glad to have read this wonderful fic :D
meridian-rose chapter 9 . 8/16/2013
They never remembered any of it.
Aww.
Makes for a great ending though, to restore things mostly to how they should be :D
meridian-rose chapter 8 . 8/16/2013
"Is he always like this?" Leonard, Howard, and Raj all nodded.
LOL :D I think Brad Pitt works fine for Donna's fave actor!

"I will smack you," Donna interrupted.
Go, Donna :D
meridian-rose chapter 6 . 8/16/2013
Hahaha! I love the end section!
meridian-rose chapter 5 . 8/15/2013
Oh, great twist/reason for the Doctor being there. For a moment I thought he was going to say they were from a TV show in one of his realities :D Great chapter!
meridian-rose chapter 4 . 8/15/2013
"Who says? Is there an organized committee that decides what unlikely social encounters are acceptable and which are not?"
"No, Sheldon. It's just..." Penny tried.
"Do 'they' make special rules for parallel world crossovers?" Sheldon continued on a roll. "What exactly do 'they' say? You can't meet your heroes, but if Dr. Octopus stops by for coffee, have a nice time'?
I loved this exhange, lol'd for real :D
The way they take over the repairs is wonderful!
meridian-rose chapter 3 . 8/14/2013
"Hold on, we're television characters? Like proper television characters with our own show and everything?" Donna repeated utterly perplexed. "Well that's a new one. I guess it makes a change from being gods, though." LOL, I love it. This is a great fic with fantastic characterisation. I'll be back to read more chapters soon!
ChaosNightmare12 chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Good story but you missed one good opportunity. The Doctor watching Doctor Who. But apart from that good story