Reviews for The Parallel Worlds Proof
amehakay chapter 10 . 3/8
i've thought this myself actually over the years :)
amehakay chapter 9 . 3/8
great ending
amehakay chapter 8 . 3/8
leonard and penny are an adorable couple no matter what :)
amehakay chapter 7 . 3/8
wow...for "want of a nail" and such
Ameha Kay chapter 5 . 3/5
creative
FreyaWho8 chapter 10 . 10/7/2014
I was reading this at my job (don't judge me, I just finished earlier my duties) and I must say that this was one of the best crossovers I've read. You kept the personalities of each character and I love that you wrote about 10th and Donna (she is my fav companion too). Keep on writing fics and thanks for almost making me cry at the office _.
Tawnystar of Hiddenclan chapter 10 . 10/2/2014
Wow! That's a great ending!
Merwholocked628 chapter 10 . 5/25/2014
Bittersweet ending but I loved it.
AMysteriousWoman711 chapter 10 . 4/21/2014
Prepare yourself for some serious praise! As a fellow fan of both shows, I can honestly say, without a doubt, that THIS WAS BRILLIANT. Period. End of story. Just flat-out, top notch, top shelf, ridiculously BRILLIANT. And a whole lot of fun to read & think about! WOW...I haven't had this much fun reading a story for a loooooooooooong time.

I'm sure there are other BBT/DW crossovers out there...but this one takes the cake! You deserve a Nobel Prize for this little story. Or whatever book awards they give out. You have won yourself a serious fan and follower here. I can't wait to read your other stuff! Please keep writing!
Guest chapter 10 . 2/4/2014
Really great! I'd have liked to see Penny figure out the patterns though!
Linzerj chapter 4 . 1/21/2014
Oh god this is just so perfectly hilarious. Sheldon and the Doctor clash egos - this is definitely one of the greatest crossovers I've stumbled upon yet!
Boomerpyro chapter 2 . 12/8/2013
nice
meridian-rose chapter 10 . 8/16/2013
Oh, thanks for the rec about the Heinlein book, I'll look into that some more.
Very meta, post modern ending - a lovely little epilogue.
Here via a rec made at fancake on Dreamwidth, glad to have read this wonderful fic :D
meridian-rose chapter 9 . 8/16/2013
They never remembered any of it.
Aww.
Makes for a great ending though, to restore things mostly to how they should be :D
meridian-rose chapter 8 . 8/16/2013
"Is he always like this?" Leonard, Howard, and Raj all nodded.
LOL :D I think Brad Pitt works fine for Donna's fave actor!

"I will smack you," Donna interrupted.
Go, Donna :D