Reviews for Unexpected
lovleydragonfly chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
ksdbjgvliuwrhgefgbetbh lol niiice
laffup chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
THIS IS MORE THAN OKAY. IT'S AWESOME.
DarkenedRose24 chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
why can't you write more?
Lumoa chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Awww happy ending for the win! W Colonello...run for your life you poor fool...
Jexington chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
why can't u write anymore D;
SushiLoverForLife chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
I can't stop smiling! I actually can't. That was a really kawaii story though! R27 is definately the way to go :D
grinny chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
I was smiling the whole way. I love it . It's beautiful. One of the best R27 fic I've read so far.

Great job. Now I'm all smiley.-
daisyblue chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Aw ! I love R27 but there aren't many fic about them. Your fic is really good and don't worry, your Reborn isn't OOC at all. Thanks for this lovely fic
Aiseki0Hikari chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Awwe soo kawaii xD Reborn's jealous ;DD

Haha so he shoot ppl when someone or anyone who take 'his' property ;))))

Nice ..well done!
TheOrchid chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
So cute. I squealed. People are now staring. Fuck off, people.
pokermaniac039 chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
i really like the story!
Kichou chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Cute story. I like it.
Erikroolsall chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
lolz, that was cute :)
Carol-Lilyan chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
DX I hate colonnello! ( for now..) how could he! And he didn't even know what a pain it had been for Reborn to wait all those years! (or did he?) I seriously felt like killing him when he kissed tsuna. _ arggh... *calms down* well anyway... now that I got that out of me I'm glad to say that even though colonnello ruined everything, I'm happy that I read it. Because I loved it! :D *makes a happy sigh*

And I'm so glad that they got back their adult bodies. Because now Reborn and Tsuna can be togehter! Well they could have been together before too but not in the same way! yesh! 8D ( I'mjusttalkingnonsenelol..or am I? D) hahaha what's happening to me? xD (I don't know) oh noes! back to the review! _ soo anyway (again) I just want to say that this story was a little sad but that's why it was so good so it doesn't matter! 8D Awesome story! loved it and it's a fav!
Wing.alzk chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Is this story still on-going?