Reviews for FROM BAD TO WORSE
DBZ maineak chapter 19 . 3/8/2009
wow your story is asome, i hopped yu would go farther but this is great just as it is
Sonomi-chan chapter 19 . 1/3/2009
I LOVE this story! I remember my first time reading it was when the sequel came out. I was so young, and I didn't read the lemons because I was under 17 and thought I would get in trouble. And I didn't really understand the adult themes. I just reread it a few days ago, along with the 2nd and 3rd installments, and I have to say THANK YOU for writing this! Everyone is so in character, the plot is believable, there is awesome chemistry and character development, and was one of the best fanfics I have ever read. I am going to review the other parts of this as well.
VeNiTa chapter 10 . 11/18/2008
ok bin reading for like 2 hours straigt my eyes are starting to hurt so i need a break but is sure as hell wassent going to stop without reviewing damn your good and may i coplimant you on vegetas sarcasem its great and so him ah love this storie cant wait till to morrow to continue
Nindy Kyoko Shinretzu chapter 3 . 10/23/2008
Wow, just read the first three chapters of your story, and it's truly amazing. You've really managed to depict the characters. It'll take me some time to read all 19 chapters, and then on to the two sequels you've written, but I've no doubts I'll read it all, thanks for uploading this :)
sagacity chapter 9 . 10/13/2008
hi, been reading ur fic recently (for the first time). know that u have retired, dont know whether u'd read this, but anyway... i always love the concept of parallel universe, thanks for putting it in a DBZ fic! Hahaha, and it's great that u portrayed Vegeta as a rather knowledgable person :)
SG chapter 16 . 7/5/2008
This is good that Bulma and Vegeta are together!

Now i want to know this nightmares...O
Grescia chapter 14 . 7/5/2008
OMG,i loved it, Vegeta admitted for himself that he cared for Bulma! :)

your story is great!
JeMS7 chapter 19 . 3/20/2008
You are a genius. This is brilliant and you should bet a medal, or something. I like the second to last PARAGRAPH, I don't count the last line as a paragraph, but it is just so... well written that it needs recognition.
BeautifulScars7 chapter 19 . 1/1/2008
Amazing story!
Caprice 6 chapter 19 . 12/7/2007
Darke Angelus, I hope you still read reviews. I noticed you decided to retire from fanfiction and it is actually quiet sad to learn that piece of information. I read this first volume and I have to say you achieved something impressive, grabbed and kept my ever elusive attention. You are very skilled at this, why did you retire? Aiming for other things in life does not have to mean neglecting this great gift you have, which is writing. If you ever want to do a little bit of something Vegeta and Bulma to read, reflecting some of what has been going on with your life and how that has changed you as a person, you'll have a welcoming reader here. Just so you know, this volume was high octane entertaining. Honestly? a lot of it was outrageous and shocking, but your style grew into me and now I am off to continue with the rest of what you had to offer.

Your drawings are great. I like your Vegeta. Don't shed that talent away.

Morning Breeze
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 7 . 7/8/2007
So sad. :( Poor Vegeta.
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 6 . 7/8/2007
;; Yamcha is an idiot. He just has to go and ruin everything.
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 5 . 7/8/2007
Jeez Yamcha just needs to get over it and move on. He is being a whiny baby.
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 4 . 7/8/2007
Aww. He called Vegeta "son". So kawaii.
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 3 . 7/8/2007
I think that this really could have been a possiblity. Vegeta does seem very intelligent. Just look at the way he fought in the anime. People called him cold and calculated and he was. Every move was planned out. Even in anger he seemed pretty much in control of his movements. _ Anyways great chapter.
362 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »