Reviews for FROM BAD TO WORSE
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 2 . 7/8/2007
Intresting stuff going on between Yamcha and Vegeta... I just hope it doesn't get out of hand. Vegeta has internal injuries that he's ignoring, but he can't ignore it for long.
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
Wonderful start. I love how Bulma can affect Vegeta with just words. He isn't as tough as he tries to act and I think that Bulma realizes this.
Kureeji chapter 3 . 6/16/2007
Ive always liked this chapter. Today, i find myself re-reading this story, after all the years since it was written. Maybe one day you might come back to out of boredom, and jsut wanted you to know that it wasnt forgotten, or no longer appreciated.

The setup of Vegeta in this fic is wonderful. I love the way you write him, how he is privately alot more complex than most writers would...write him.

I think this chapter flows very well. His reaction to bulma is wonderful, and just the setup of helping with the plans is a good twist. I love it :)
discordchick chapter 5 . 4/20/2007
OMG! I've been looking for this story forever! I read it somewhere else like four years ago but then the website when away and I could never find it again and oh my gosh! AH I found it! THANKS SO MUCH!
Karush chapter 19 . 3/10/2007
I Loved it!

you have real talent!

so far I read only two stories that belong to you... and I can't wait to read the others!

BEAUTIFUL that's all I can say!

Karush-
lilvampgoddess chapter 13 . 1/23/2007
Awesome story!
Musette Fujiwara chapter 19 . 1/14/2007
I wonder what was Vegeta reaction when he saw her...

I loved your story...
amphetaminex chapter 19 . 9/4/2006
This story was GEAR

/ great
BluLollEE chapter 19 . 6/16/2006
That was the best ending to this story, you did a GREAT job.

You truly have magic in the tip of your figures, cause this story is too good for words, that you have left me speechless.
BluLollEE chapter 17 . 6/16/2006
Usually when I see a story with more than one chapter I freak out, cause when a story is long, in due time it tends to get was not the case with this story. It gets amazing with each chapter.
BluLollEE chapter 14 . 6/15/2006
WOW!This is amazing!

I love it!
Lollypop chapter 11 . 4/26/2006
You sure do make Vegeta cry alot...
OutlawsLady chapter 19 . 4/22/2006
That was absolutly brilliant! Had to add you to my Fav Author list!
Ponytail Goddess chapter 19 . 4/17/2006
Awesome story! I just wish I knew what Vegeta does when he finds out about his continuing line... Great work.
Ponytail Goddess chapter 9 . 4/16/2006
Vegeta knows he'll go SSJ! Yay!
362 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »