Reviews for FROM BAD TO WORSE
Pudgoose chapter 6 . 4/7/2006
*Screams!* Ah! The suspense! The drama! The angst! How horrible it all is for Vegeta, and yet how wonderful for me! I'm loving it!
Pudgoose chapter 5 . 4/7/2006
Uh-oh... lots of fighting... hm... makes for great drama! I love it!

I sense some Yamcha revenge coming on... o!
Pudgoose chapter 4 . 4/7/2006
There are certain lines that will always jump out at a reader, and they practically exclaim the potential of the author whose work they're reading. I believe it was this phrase, for me:

"...except for that annoying last gulp of orange juice."

I dunno why, but the particular word "annoying" captured a very personal feeling. Congrats, you've really perfected this writing skill into a craft. Ah, I'm loving every minute of it.

And Vegeta staring at Bulma through the reflection on the computer screen? Ah, brilliant! Very interesting attempt he made to see but not be seen...

Gotta read more! :D
Pudgoose chapter 3 . 4/6/2006
Vegeta... a smarty pants? E! For some reason, I just love it! And his poor broken ribs... It's kinda hard to imagine someone being as okay as Vegeta is with this perforated lung.

Oh, but he's Sayian. What a strong smarty pants... hehe.
Pudgoose chapter 2 . 4/6/2006
Very good chapter. Again, very well written... and offering a very interesting perspective on the lovely prince. Who would have thought that he liked technology? Hehehe...

I just love your scenes. They seem so... realistic. Like when he picked up that computer chip Bulma was working on. I could totally imagine everything.

Great job. Imma try to review every chapter... just 'cause I think this story deserves it.
Pudgoose chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
I can't believe I've never read this before. For so many years "Back to School" has been on my Favorite Stories list... and I've never read this one? Holy crap, if you write this well throughout all chapters... and in all three stories... then I believe that for ONCE I'll be able to have my cake-and eat it too! I shall celebrate!

Um... comments, let's see... You write very well, meaning your descriptions are vivid, your conversations are in character and plausible, your pace is progressive yet wonderfully steady, your sentence structure is flawless, and your word choices are wonderfully satisfying.

Again, I can't believe I've never read this until now. I just added you as a Favorite Author and added this story as a favorite of mine. And this is only the first chapter.

Oh, great stuff. On to chapter two...
pitkat chapter 19 . 2/21/2006
Ahh, this was a story that I just couldn't put down. Great character development, plot, and motives. I look forward to reading the next two in this trilogy. :)
pitkat chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
Wow! What a great beginning! I love it so far. :)
i really love RAY KON chapter 19 . 9/7/2005

GOOD JOB!

IT'S FINISHED ::sniff:: :(
i really love RAY KON chapter 18 . 9/6/2005
One more chapter to go!

i love this fic! one of the best i've ever read! it's glad to see Vegeta caring about Bulma in a way!

i'll read more tomorrow!
i really love RAY KON chapter 7 . 8/23/2005
arghh! that was so sad! ::snif snif:: poor bulma and vegeta! i definately read more!
Hina chapter 15 . 8/13/2005
Wow I'm only at chapter 6 but I can honastly say this is one of the best B/V stories I have ever read. So glad there is more :)
Izayoi Tashio 18 chapter 19 . 8/7/2005
yay that was awesome!
naruhero chapter 19 . 8/3/2005
great fic!
i really love RAY KON chapter 4 . 7/30/2005
finally vegeta isn't that cold! i'll read more!
362 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »