Reviews for FROM BAD TO WORSE
LupinGoddess chapter 12 . 5/21/2004
Man that cat fight was great! Ha Ha! This story just keeps getting better. Heh. That part where Bulma thinks back on what other races had called Saiyans - "space monkeys" - reminded me of a quote from the character Tyler Durden of the movie "Fight Club" that also brought to mind Vegeta's sacrifice to find Bulma. He said, "Space Monkey! Ready to sacrifice himself for the greater good!"
LupinGoddess chapter 11 . 5/21/2004
Oh, that was harsh! Vegeta just pimped himself. God, the poor man has just been suffering every form of humiliation that exists!
LupinGoddess chapter 10 . 5/21/2004
AH! You really put one over on me for a minute there, you sly thing you! You tricked your readers into thinking that he had gone to Bulma's hotel! Well you tricked me anyway. This story keeps getting more and more interesting. That and I love to see Tough Guy get dragged through hell.
That scene with Raditz's ghost was the most excellent thing I have read in a while! Of that sort any way. Why don't more people write chapters elaborating on decaying, vindictive corpses? I also totally drank up the exchanges that occurred between the two. You touched upon some intriguing subjects, there. That was great when Vegeta was trying to calm himself after the chilling encounter and was scared witless by that boy scout!
I really felt for Vegeta when Raditz basically affirmed the doubts and self-loathing the Prince feels for himself. I could just see that pale face of hurt and disbelief when Raditz told him that his father had disowned him for his weak display on Namek, favoring Vegeta's rival instead. Especially here Vegeta comes across like the hated Cain. Did any one else see the interesting parallel between Vegeta and Goku and the Biblical Cain and Abel in the Majin saga? Here we had Vegeta, complete with the mark on his forehead like some Saiyan Cain, fighting the good son with a halo over his.
LupinGoddess chapter 8 . 5/21/2004
Loved that part when Vegeta ripped apart that bear. It isn't often that I come across an author who will graphically write about the demise of an unsuspecting, innocent animal! The fight between Piccolo and Vegeta was excellent as well.
Shiro Ryu chapter 19 . 4/20/2004
I don't know if you ever check reviews on your old stories, but I just had to let you know how good your story is. It was fantastic!
Thank you!
darkdemon345 chapter 19 . 4/16/2004
very veryuvery very good story
sarah chapter 19 . 2/21/2004
This is such a unique perspective of the typical B/V 3 year get together. I love this story. I love your style of writing as well.
Melodylink chapter 19 . 8/3/2003
NIce. I liked it a lot _

Only one question, why did you make Bulma's line orange? Was there a paricular reason for avoiding the obvious choice of blue? Or do you just like orange?

ps. As of when i submit this, your story has 119 reviews. just thought you might like to know that the last three stories that i read all had 119 reviews as well. Freaky stuff...
Laina chapter 19 . 7/15/2003
Wow... that was like a movie, I mean it! That was one of the best ones ever! If you don't already, I think you should make a sequil to this, but I can understand if you can't 'cause it probly took a long time just to do this. Well it was a super fantastic fic, I enjoyed it alot, oh and incase you looking for conpliments on your lemons, they were GREAT! TOODLES! _
keisi chapter 19 . 7/12/2003
THAT...wuz an ABSOLUTELY AMAZING STORY!

It made my day![well, actually all TEN DAYS that I read it...]

going 2 read the rest of the stories now...

so

~ciao~

-keisi

ps-KEEP writing!
caitlincoffee chapter 19 . 7/2/2003
Wow this is a great fic!
nightowl chapter 1 . 6/25/2003
This is probably the best one ever!
Xerios chapter 19 . 4/25/2003
This has got to be one of the best Bulma Vegeta get together stories I have ever read.

-UberNekoChan
Redwood1 chapter 19 . 3/19/2003
Wow, this is a really good story. I liked it a lot. Thank you very much and you can be sure that I will check out your other fics.
hearts mechanic chapter 19 . 3/19/2003
Holy Mother of Fantastic Fiction, that was beyond wonderful. This is going to be a long review...

While I read all nineteen chapters, each one better than the last, I was either laughing out loud("You ATE it!") or squealing like a school girl at some sappy development in their relationship. This story is everything- romance, angst, HUMOR, and action all rolled into one, and it was utterly great. You portrayed Vegeta's personality accurately, and I wouldn't have believed that any author was capable of staying true to his personality and still make him fall in love until now. The lemon scenes were sexy, and hellafunny when they went wrong. The ending was perfect. I think him leaving was very characteristic of Vegeta, but his reason for leaving and their romantic moments satisfied the hopeless romantic in me. Geez, I could go on about how awesome a job you did writing this. I'm off to read the sequel, and if it's half as good as this, I'll have a wonderful time! Please, don't ever stop writing.
362 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 .. Last Next »