Reviews for FROM BAD TO WORSE
Tsuki9 chapter 19 . 3/18/2003
I love this story!
Editor Rascal chapter 19 . 3/17/2003
DA,

This one of the most original, well written, absorbing stories I have read. Your adept probing of emotional and psychologicl themes and your weilding of words makes it a thought provoking, page turning satisfying work you should be proud of. The nearly flawless grammar and spelling only add to the reader's enjoyment. Bravo!
The Tragic Priestess Kikyo chapter 2 . 3/16/2003
Eww *screws up nose* bloody phlegm...nasty...Anywho Great story I love it! -
Kemurikat chapter 19 . 2/18/2003
Marvelous storytelling!

Very well written insight into the Vegeta-Bulma relationship!

The best I've read to date!

It's interesting how Earth has the best of Vegeta and Goku as prime Saiyan specimens. Goku's superior strength and kindess, complimented by Vegeta's explosive passion and insight.

I enjoyed how you explored the use of Vegeta's mind. He could rival Bulma's intellect if he wasn't so wrapped up self-serving arrogance.

Very down to earth and beautiful.
BogusRed chapter 19 . 1/21/2003
I just read this whole story in one day and I must say I am impressed! You are definately one of my favorite authors now! You also have the longest chapters and you take care to develop the story and characters. I especially enjoyed the room of mirrors on Kami's lookout. I totally loved this story!
BogusRed chapter 6 . 1/20/2003
Wow! What a terrible ending to a chapter! I mean terrible to the characters but good story telling! I love this story, I just started reading it. I'm just eating this stuff up!

I predict that the only person that can fix this mess is good old Goku!
k chapter 19 . 1/12/2003
Wow. I am absolutely enthalled by this tale. You had written this so beautifully. The characters and the story completely were believable. It felt as though this actually would have happened. Your character developement is spectacular. Your dialogue to die for. Some parts left me absolutely touched while others completely cracked me up! (vegeta, "you are what you eat...") That was classic!

I absolutely love the part where kami takes vegeta into the hall of mirrors. It was a moment of reflection that he needed badly. That was a lovely touch. he needed to see what the feelings that he has been denying himself and the hope of coming a super saiya-jin.

and The v'nhar? how clever! It makes vegeta much more human...er, saiya-jin? In any case, I just don't know what to say about that part because I just liked that so much. What a way to render a saiyan insane... He needed that experience to become closer with Bulma.

I am so glad that you made vegeta in to someone so much more than an insane killer. He's intelliegent, quick, and clever. I always believed that it bastardizes vegeta when authors make him out to just a brute. There is so much more to him than that, after all he IS a prince. His designing for CC is a brilliant idea.

Bulma was a wonderfully developed character. You showed magnificently her fiery personality, stubborn ways, determination and of course her brilliance. Although I would have liked it for her to get over her pity by asking Vegeta to finish up the memory. To ease his pain? To show that she will be there?

All in all, From bad to worse is a deeply moving tale. I loved every bit of it.
vegetalafemme chapter 19 . 12/10/2002
That was a damn good story from chapter one all the way through. Keep up the good work, I'll get started on reading more of your work.
Samantha chapter 19 . 12/7/2002
This was one of the best fics I've ever read!

I'm gonna start reading the sequel, I hope it is as good as this one!
KirikaClyne chapter 19 . 11/13/2002
Wow! Bulma and Vegeta belong together, and you capture that totally in your stories. And you don't paint romance as all flowers, sex, and happiness. You show that it has ups and downs and A LOT of bumps in the road. WAY TO GO!
ic3-qu33n chapter 19 . 11/2/2002
i love it! you definitely have to make a sequel!
jhoom chapter 19 . 10/26/2002
great fic! very well written and interesting! glad i found it ;)
nikki chapter 19 . 10/26/2002
this story is tight as $hit! i don't know what took me so long finding this story, but i found it, read it, and loooooove it! man, whoo, you don't know how much i love this. but n e ways, this is definitely one of my favs. keep u the good work! love it! love it! love it!
Kureeji chapter 19 . 10/19/2002
HOLY SHIT this story deserves more reviews than it has gotten. How did this slip by unnoticed by so many? This was awesome and its going on my favorties list, of course.
Capra124 chapter 19 . 10/14/2002
Wonderful fic. Can't wait to read more.
362 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 .. Last Next »