Reviews for FROM BAD TO WORSE
Sea Wan River chapter 11 . 11/29/2016
if you want read a fanfic where everything goes wrong to Vegeta, read this onde
ugh
Sea Wan River chapter 9 . 11/28/2016
this chapter is a masterpiece
Sea Wan River chapter 6 . 11/28/2016
I love this chapter but I also hate it!? Yamcha you piece of sh*t
Sea Wan River chapter 5 . 11/28/2016
this chapter is adorable and Yamcha is being annoying af, but I know I'll hate Dorothy even more.
also, I can't believe shit is about to go down, so soon
Sea Wan River chapter 4 . 11/28/2016
1) poor Veggie he's só depressed 2screams* the last scene almost kills me
Sea Wan River chapter 3 . 11/28/2016
love this chapter
Sea Wan River chapter 1 . 11/28/2016
I'm reading this story for the second time I appreciate Bulma saying she's in love with "the genius" even more now
K chapter 19 . 8/10/2016
I want moooooorrrreeeeee
vegeta chapter 14 . 5/25/2016
Bloody and still kicking!lolololol hahahaahha
Tjay M chapter 11 . 12/27/2015
I was really into this story until vegeta whored himself out. I'm not reading it any further.
Keiri12 chapter 19 . 9/11/2015
I just want to say that I had just went on hours long binge sessions reading through your vegeta fanfics and can say without a doubt that each and every story you wrote, was well worth losing a nights sleep to. I wish that I had been able to go through it start and finish and leave positive reviews on each and every chapter you wrote, however I was so absorbed with the stories being developed that I could hardly tear my eyes away from the screen to get a snack or drink, let alone distract the wonderous tale taking place by writing up a review.

Working purely off of past memories, the way how Vegeta and Bulma begin their relationship just feels so... right. The distrust in him, the emotions he could and could not comprehend, her trying to earn his trust just like one would to a beaten animal, which is exactly what he was. While this may be a fanfic, I grew up watching dragon ball z, even through those horrendously long screaming power up moments any viewer of the original show recalls with dread.

I never liked how the show made seemed to make the prince seem more like a shallow child, and your portray of him was absolutely brilliant. His brokenness is what made him who he was, the torments he had been subjected to, the fact that you were willing to delve into the animalistic side of him and his dark past to reveal the dark truth of how someone as proud as him could be broken down.

I'll be writing a review at the all the stories I read because they do deserve the praise, and since this is the first of several in my honest opinion the sheer quality and depth you put into these fanfics is better than several books of which I read. You should be as proud as yourself, as Vegeta shall grow to be in his family.
Thomas-The-TMC chapter 13 . 8/4/2015
i cried laughing here hahahaha
Walk in the moon chapter 1 . 6/14/2015
You know, this fic is one of those fics you still remember after 5 years of reading it... Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us! 3
Guest chapter 19 . 10/1/2014
A good ending that leaves a bit of hope at its conclusion. Well done.
Guest chapter 18 . 10/1/2014
Well, that was something... everything happened so fast, it's difficult to absorb it all...
362 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »