Reviews for FROM BAD TO WORSE
syntax glory chapter 4 . 6/1/2002
*sings happy gibberish to self* Love the work... love the chapter...
syntax glory chapter 3 . 6/1/2002
Vegeta's a techie junkie! Kudos, for such a nice little plot twist, DA!
syntax glory chapter 2 . 6/1/2002
Beat up old Yam, Vegeta! I can't wait to read the faceoff...
syntax glory chapter 1 . 6/1/2002
I finally realized that "Two Sides to a Story" had a prequel. Very descriptive start!
Bribadi chapter 19 . 5/19/2002
This is a good fic. Well written, good characters, stuck basically to the plot-but it doesn't seem realistic to me. Everything is so dramatic and overdone-getting the whole cast of DBZ involved? The V'Nhar? Bulma's declarations of love? I don't think any of those follow Toriyama's vision.

DB, DBZ, and DBGT revolve around relatively simple plot lines. Soul searching is there, but not to the depth you take it to. Same with romance. Your story is way over-the-top.

Also, two things really bug me. Yes, at some points Goku and a few other characters contact one another telepathically. But I see no proof or logic for this "bond" stuff that so many authors attribute to the B/V thing. The feeling of forboding Bulma got when Vegeta blew himself up in the Buu saga does not mean they're in each other's heads!

I also can't see any credibility in the "Frieza raping Vegeta" thing. Sure, Frieza looked like a perv, but, as I mentioned before, it wasn't Toriyama's vision. He alludes to panty-snatching and nudity, but child molestation doesn't fit with the mood of the series.

Of course, I am a reader who prefers fics that are as close to Toriyama's style and portrayal of characters as possible. I know there are a lot of authors who like to do their own thing, and this is probably what you were doing. I respect that.
zombiesnow chapter 19 . 5/17/2002
wow..
allilya chapter 19 . 5/12/2002
Love it!
jessica chapter 14 . 5/11/2002
GREAT STORY!
Majin-Fox chapter 19 . 5/11/2002
I read this thing a long long time ago... Your work really did justice to their love-hate story. I like how flawed they were. U did a DAMN GOOD JOB!
Guest chapter 19 . 4/28/2002
OMG! This was the BEST B/V get together I've read in soo long . ; So much emotion and drama mixed with enough humor that made me lol. There were so many plot twists and events that I NEVER saw coming...ha and I thought this might be a typical B/V get together story. I can't believe this story only has 55 reviews! You portrayed the characters so well, and revealed very believeable softer sides (on Vegeta's part) that aren't shown in the anime. I mean wow. You're a truly talented writer, this fic was wonderful from beginning to end. *applauds* _
Monou Hakkai chapter 19 . 4/26/2002
Well I said I'd review the rest of the story and I have to say it took me forever to read through. Whoa! Your story is really awesome (and long), you know. I loved the way you characterised Vegeta and it was so cool when he said 'I'm not tired I'm HORNY.' OMG, I just thought, "Whoa Vegeta's *horny.* Ooh not like him to say something like that to Bulma..." I didn't drool or anything like that _;; Hehe he sure knew how to talk like a man to Yamcha (In case you're wondering, I'm not a big Yamcha fan. The super saiyans are the stars). People don't like Vegeta 'cause of his arrogance and his constant statements about his pride but this story shows a totally different side to him, which was wonderfully written by you. Anyway I won't bore you with any more things and want to end this review by saying well done on writing something very original. Keep writing Bulma/Vegeta fics.
Makoto Almasy - not signed in chapter 9 . 4/25/2002
Hi, I'm still reading this and am halfway through it but I just want to let you know that this is one of the best B/V fics I've read. OK although I don't visit the Dragonball Z section on this site and mainly write Gundam Wing/Sailor Moon crossovers, I still find this story caught my attention. Don't worry I'll review again on the remaining chapters. Right now I'm at college and my stomach is growling at me to fill its insides up _;; Guess I'm hungry. LOL.
Frozenflower chapter 19 . 4/22/2002
Wow. I don't know what else to say. When I first started reading this fic, I expected mild amusement, the pretty much typical B&V story. Instead, I have to tell you, I found one of the BEST fanfics I've ever read. And I've read quite a few. I don't really know what to say-there is such a tendency to stereotype these charachters-to get satisfied with a few simple facts around which all fics resolve. You've absolutely gone against all of the stereotypes in this fic-even with Yamucha as the bad guy, it was believable. I can see Yamucha doing this. I honestly didn't see an OOC moment, and with as much emotion as you had Vegeta expressing in this fic, that must have been quite a job! From beginning to end, this story held me captivated, and I can quite honestly say that it's as good as if not better than most or all published novels I have read. The only problem I have with this fic is that it's over, and that is solved since I still have the rest of your stories to read! I know I may seem a bit effusive with the praise, but TRUST ME-it's warranted. I don't flame, so a fic that isn't up to standards receive nothing from me-I like to review, but the most I usually leave is a 'cute' or 'funny'. I know I'm ranting and raving a bit, but I just wanted you to know how much I truly enjoyed reading this-I can't believe you have so few reviews on this story-I will definitely be recommending this to everyone who comes my way-unless I don't like them-then I might just decide to deprive them! ::evil laugh:: Ok, my awe is wearing off now and I'm back to my usual insanity-better go quick before it gets any worse!

Domou arigatou,

Frozenflower
BULMA16 chapter 19 . 4/17/2002
wow, i really loved this. im moving onto the sequal, which i heard is twice as good. gr8 job!
KaseiTomodatchi chapter 19 . 3/27/2002
There! Finally got around to reading this! and I'm so glad I did! You reeeaaaallly tempt a person to hate Yamcha in this ya know...I intend to read the sequal tomorrow, so count on my up and coming reveiw! Ja!
362 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 .. Last Next »