Reviews for FROM BAD TO WORSE
Guest chapter 17 . 10/1/2014
Wow, way more drama than I expected...
Guest chapter 16 . 10/1/2014
Vegeta has a lot of demons to deal with, and now so does Bulma. I'm surprised that he trusts her enough to reveal that secret of his. I thought he would keep it to his grave.
Guest chapter 15 . 10/1/2014
Interesting turn of events. Don't know what Bulma expects from this, but at least she made the attempt.
Guest chapter 14 . 9/8/2014
Ahhh. Team Four Star always pops into my mind whenever Nappa haunts Vegeta. LOL. Makes me want to watch DBZ abridged on YouTube... I think I will...
Guest chapter 13 . 9/8/2014
Gee, that sure was awkward... I liked the medical lingo you've been supplying in this story. It's believable and reveals reasoning to his condition. This kind of explains why Vegeta got his ass handed to him by 18...LOL! Lack of any form of training what so ever during the three year gap. I feel bad for him now.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/8/2014
Yeah, Vegeta at an all time low is unimaginable, but so far it's tolerable to read about. His stay on earth sure sucks. I'm glad Bulma settled the score with that lady.
Guest chapter 11 . 9/8/2014
Well...I hope Vegeta gets revenge on that lady someday... Vegeta is pretty much dying at this point, right?
Guest chapter 9 . 9/8/2014
I liked this chapter a lot. You have a creative imagination and put it into good use here. There were deep issues revealed and they were handled favorably. Vegeta has tons of mental baggage that continually accumulate as time progress. How the heck will he deal with it all?
Guest chapter 8 . 9/7/2014
Lol, I mention Piccolo and there he is. Vegeta has nothing to live for right now except to surpass Goku in strength. Poor boy has to refocus again. The fight sequence was written nicely. Interesting turn of events.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/7/2014
Tisk, tisk, tisk... Oh well, Vegeta has been through a lot more difficult situations before. He'll just live off the land like Piccolo and train like normal. No big deal. Bulma's over-reacting.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/7/2014
For an acclaimed scientist like , the universal fact that knowledge is power seems to have slipped his mind. How he refused to allow an alien to share his vast knowledge is an unrealistic interpretation of human nature and the competitive nature of the scientific community. He already showed his willingness to examine alien technology (Namek spaceship) in order to utilize it into his own creations. As a father, he has already made his objection of further interaction with Bulma clearly, so why deny knowledge? Just ship Bulma or Vegeta off to another facility and problem solved. (Though it would complicate the plot! Lol.)
Guest chapter 5 . 9/7/2014
Good chapter. I see a bit more character development here and there, which is always crucial to plot progression. Vegeta is still an enigma... I wonder what is going on in his head.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/7/2014
Well...that was sudden...I thought there would have been a little more build up, but at the same time it's believable in its pacing. I'll just assume their a bit... 'fascinated' with each other.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/7/2014
I had a feeling he had a hand in things. The technical aspects of this chapter is important and I'm glad you took this route. Show the intellect of characters is challenging and so far you're pulling it off brilliantly.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/6/2014
I liked the detail of their fight. Fleshed out and well written. Also enjoy the sassy banter.
362 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »