Reviews for FROM BAD TO WORSE
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
This is the second Vegeta/Bulma fic I have read. I'm rather impressed by your writing style so far; it trumps the other fanfic I read, which is impressive since 'that' story was recommended to me by a friend while your story I randomly picked. Now I'm questioning my friends taste in fanfic literature...
Marilu Moreno chapter 19 . 3/13/2014
¡Very good ! Bellísima historia mis felicitaciones para el escritor :-)
Hive Queen To Harbinger chapter 19 . 2/12/2014
This story was more heartwrenching than the other BVs.
nishia.hall chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Very interesting let's see where this goes I'm kinda addicted to b/v fanfic
SkyboltFury chapter 19 . 1/24/2014
I just wanted to say that I had added this story to Favorites previously around when it was published...now over a decade later I have re-read this (and actually all of your DBZ stories) and it is still amazing writing and story development. Still love it. You're still a favorite author. Thank you for being awesome!
Morisako83 chapter 19 . 8/13/2013
This has to be one of the best three year fic out there .really enjoy .
Maggiechan3 chapter 19 . 4/8/2013
First of all, let me tell you I think you are an outstanding writer with an evil creative mind. It's amazing how many high-quality stories can be found on fanfiction and this is one of those cases. However, I'm deeply conflicted with your story, because of your depiction of Vegeta. Had the story being about any other character I would’ve probably liked it, but being about Vegeta I think you got carried away in making him look too weak emotionally and physically to the point of feeling a little pathetic. I don't mean to flame your fic in any way because as I said is very well-written and deeply emotional, but is just too high in the pity factor for me and I would’ve loved to see a different approach for his character.

At the end of the day, is a personal opinion based on my own points of views and I'm sure many other people won't agree with me, but I know constructive feedbacks are usually very much appreciated by writers, so I wanted to let you know my honest opinion.
Rebma726 chapter 19 . 3/24/2013
I love your writing style and pace. Good job.
I think that I read this entire story in a single day, and I am about halfway finished with the next volume of this story.
I described this story to one of my friends and were impressed with it without even reading it. I told them that it made sense to the actual story of Dragonball Z, but it was unpredictable in its own, isolated way.
I hope to read more of your stuff :)
Guest chapter 18 . 3/24/2013
Best fic I've read about them like ever! Keep writing!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/13/2012
This was such an awesome chapter!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/13/2012
X) I always love Piccolo and Vegeta moments. I always felt like they should have been better friends than they were
LeChick chapter 5 . 12/13/2012
oooo drama *grabs popcorn*

This is one of the most entertaining V/B stories I've come across
Chase Buoy chapter 19 . 12/4/2012
I AM CRYING! Awwwwwwwwwwwwn It was really spectacular! I enjoied this soooooooooo much! It was awesome and sad and funny and real and deep and omg WHERE ARE THE FUCKING TISSUES?! lol! Perfection. Absolute perfection.
Okinawa Girl chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
OMG I Love this trilogy! It almost made me cry when Vegeta went through all of that! I'm glad he didn't kill himself!
RealTalk chapter 19 . 10/29/2012
wow i like it, now on to part 2...
362 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »