Reviews for FROM BAD TO WORSE
Rhylin Sweet chapter 19 . 7/25/2010
I love you. I have too many things to say. I used to be a Vegeta/Yaoi fan. but now...I'm just Vegeta. Vegeta yaoi is nice but Vegeta/Bulma is the most awesome bonus in the world. You really are a fabulous author~

On to the next one! *gallops*
Onba chapter 19 . 7/19/2010
Awesome story! Totally loved it!

I can't believe they though Vegeta was a woman, that was so hillarious!
pinkbutterflies chapter 19 . 7/6/2010
Amazing. Just amazing. This story blew my socks off it was so good! I'm gonna have to read the rest of your work. Never stop writing you rock : )
darkSkiesReignyDei chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
i've read it... its was a bit(? just a bit? errRr) OOC... but all authors are entitled to their own world of imagination(craziness)... and i never get tired of reading bulma/vegeta fanfics-may it be bad-worst good-best- and i should admit, you know how to put a different shade to the story... its very very gooooooddd... light and its not like any other...
i'm a quitter chapter 19 . 6/27/2010
*sigh* I never get tired of the story of Bulma and Vegeta. There are so many different interpretations of how they got together, and this is definitely in my top five! Loved it!

i'm a quitter
JiffyFrose chapter 19 . 6/21/2010
I love this story, please write more stories!
Queen Elenya Hawk chapter 19 . 6/7/2010
Thank you so much for letting me enjoy such a wonderful experience while reading this story. It is really great and I wouldn't mind reading it again some time in the future. You are a very talented author.
Queen Elenya Hawk chapter 16 . 6/5/2010
"I thought you were a breast man."/"Yours, not hers."

Hahahah, I loved that But it's sad to know how he feels about having half-breed children, at least for the moment. That left me cold.
Queen Elenya Hawk chapter 15 . 6/5/2010
This chapter was awesome! I had been waiting for the lovemaking scene, I'm glad it turned out being so good!
Queen Elenya Hawk chapter 14 . 6/4/2010
At last he's recovering. He was really going crazy /
Queen Elenya Hawk chapter 13 . 6/4/2010
Hahahahah! He ATE it! You can't imagine how much I laughed at that, I haven't read something so funny in a while. Thanks for the laugh
Queen Elenya Hawk chapter 12 . 6/4/2010
Awesome catfight! Dorothy finally got what she deserved, and I specially love the final thing she said to Bulma.
Queen Elenya Hawk chapter 11 . 6/4/2010
Stupid bitch, I feel like killing her myself! I can't believe they actually did it! As an authour I think you're really, really good, you make your characters do things others would never dare to write about, and this only makes the story much more interesting and original. I. Love. It.
Queen Elenya Hawk chapter 10 . 6/4/2010
Ew, Radditz is disgusting. But I think the V'Nhar is a great idea you came up with.
Queen Elenya Hawk chapter 9 . 6/4/2010
This was a very interesting chapter. Weird choice of colors though, one would think Bulma's line is blue, Goku's is orange and Piccolo's is green; not that it really matters anyway.
362 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »