Reviews for FROM BAD TO WORSE
Queen Elenya Hawk chapter 6 . 6/4/2010
Aw, sweet little kiss 3 I wouldn't have thought Dr. Briefs would react like that.
Queen Elenya Hawk chapter 3 . 6/1/2010
Wow, I wouldn't have imagined it was Vegeta's design :)
niteryde chapter 19 . 5/15/2010
I would really like to know how you like ANYTHING that I write when you write this well! I've spent practically all afternoon reading this story and couldn't have stopped if I tried. This story was fantastic! I feel completely schooled, lol. I can't describe how great this was. Many thanks to you for the reviews you've left me. If you wouldn't have done so, I would've never stumbled upon this outstanding story. I'm going to get into the rest of your stories as soon as I have time, and I can't wait to do so.
Hopeless BV Fanatic sigh chapter 19 . 5/13/2010
I never get tired of this story Thank You :)
Poopsicle chapter 14 . 4/3/2010
I just wanted to say - AWESOME STORY. I'm not quite finished reading it, but I just needed to leave a review for this chapter because it reminded me of Team Four Star and DBZ Abridged. And that is a good thing, because they are wonderful. I don't know if you were making a tribute to them or not with having Vegeta be "haunted" by hallucinations of them; if you were, well done, and if not, still very awesome, and you should definitely check out their Ghost Nappa video. It is very amusing - I have posted the link for you:

w. youtube watch ?v8UvEgxpDcvM

I have put some spaces in the link, since sometimes ff. net doesn't let people post links, but just copy and paste it into your browser and delete the extra spaces.

Enjoy!
snow.bunny.07 chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Wow, this was a great fanfic, definitely one of my more favorite reads. There were quite a few parts of this story that actually made me laugh aloud, the condom part being an obvious one (lmao). Not to mention the "you are what you eat" line, which was absolutely hilarious. 10/10, excellent work!

For some reason though, the part that had me laughing the hardest was:

"I'm gonna GET-CHA!"

...ROFL. XD
Itachi's apprentice chapter 19 . 11/24/2009
Damn! Great work. Now onto the sequel.
Itachi's apprentice chapter 18 . 11/24/2009
OMG! Vegeta extended his hand towards the house and finished, "-And that ego is mine."

He fired.

I din't see that coming.
Itachi's apprentice chapter 17 . 11/24/2009
Great work. Am really starting to dislike Yamcha.
Itachi's apprentice chapter 16 . 11/24/2009
Itachi's apprentice chapter 15 . 11/24/2009
Great work. Also this is the first fic I read that was actually a V/B as true main pairing. And I read your one shot, their excellent.
Itachi's apprentice chapter 14 . 11/23/2009