Reviews for Mind Games
Cool chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
You want to honestly know what struck me as interesting in this SM/WW fic,you didn't kill Lois or make her a bitch. Seriously, this is the first I've read where the writer didn't do that and I really like it, just cause she's Supes' Ex doesn't mean she's a bad character. The story was excellent, very well written, and very in character. Poor Clark, the second he got home he was jumped, not that he's complaning! Love it, write more soon:)
Mark Question chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Sinfully amusing. Nicely done. ;-)
shiro-wolfman-k chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
that was hot, and funny, it was a good story to read, and oh boy my heart did speed a little, so...

good job.
Tony-El chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Pretty cool idea, thinking Diana and Clark can have that kind of fun. Wouldn't mind reading another story like this.
john777 chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Great story, great paring.
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
LOL, Loved how it worked out, and given how mad Diana can get, I'd wager Clark was almost curled up in a little ball before she broke on him. Fun reading.
cabrera1234 chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
nice story
ben10987654321 chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Loved Clark being the doting father and Lois is wondering how he can be so happy. Gee let me think on that. He's married to Wonder Woman and has a daughter that ensures he is no longer the last Kryptonian and oh yeah he's married to Wonder Woman.

Anyway the whole thing was fantastic with Clark and Diana taunting and teasing each other and the ending was wonderful. Just when Clark thought he he lost he had actually won and wow what a prize he got. LOL!

Great job Arcadia. I love it.
ImFanci chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
LOL - You're very welcome, A!

That was great, A! Mind games indeed. Sweet, hot and funny. Love the combination you put together. Clark is just such a good husband and father. And I applaud you for the conversation they recalled about that 'Afternoon in Paradise'. Lol. Nice work!
anon chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
cool
HELLACRE13 chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
That was sexy and funny! Love the way they torment and tease each other. LOL.

Clark as a Daddy is just so sweet. sigh.