Reviews for Days
Guest chapter 15 . 7/6/2014
RozenAnn chapter 15 . 11/12/2012
Ok, before anything, please excuse any mistakes I might make. English is not my mother tonge.

Now, you probably noticed that I pretty much just went through all your China/Korea fics, and I probably will read all the others you have when I have a bit of time in my hands.

All I can say is that I'm absolutely in love with your way of writting this pairing. I've seen many people picture them in many ways, but the way you see them especially got into me.

This AU is seriously the cutest thing ever! Seeing how one character personality, which was at some points shaped by the history and how he confronted it, adapted to a human life and still have it's essence. It's just wonderful. I love the way they interact, how they act their age, the decisions they made. Not to mention that things like, for example, having Kiku be Yong Soo's brother, even in an AU, really caughts your attention and makes you wonder about the dinamics and, to an extent, how things would be in RL between them if history had been different.

All I can say is that I love the way you see things, and how you choose to tell them. Your narrative is stunning, descriptive without being overwhelming (though in this part I'm mostly thinking about Phantasmagoria and Beta Fish, which by the way were so stunning I just couldn't bring myself to say anything that even faintly embraced the impression it left in me. Just, too good for words, and my confidence in my english would have only dismissed it's greatness) sometimes, and others just natural and casual and just flows so good.

So yeah, I'm seriously loving all your work.

90834 chapter 15 . 9/3/2012

I love these, they're so cute! I think Yong Soo is just too adorable when he's with China. The way you write them together- ahh, I love it!

Now you're probably tired of these, buuuut-

where be dem updates :U

I shall wait patiently behind my computer screen for now
90834 chapter 2 . 7/10/2012
Just letting you know that I still fangirl over reading your stories over and over again.

Hah C:
90834 chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
That's adorable! */*

Good writing and plot... nice job! Can't wait for more!

Have a nice day!
A.R.C.Fangirl 0w0v chapter 12 . 2/5/2012
A.R.C.Fangirl 0w0v chapter 11 . 2/5/2012
I love d last one! Woks r awesome...
A.R.C.Fangirl 0w0v chapter 4 . 2/5/2012
AWWWW this chap is rly sweet~ I find so funny how apparently "Asians cant drive" hahaha!
A.R.C.Fangirl 0w0v chapter 2 . 2/5/2012
Gyuuuuu... Too... Cute... (/)/(\)
BabyGodzilla chapter 15 . 9/17/2011
Hooray! an update! 8D i swore to quit fanfic and anime but ya just cant with stories like these!
BakaRamenBowl chapter 15 . 9/13/2011
oh yong soo... the epicness that is you...
Midnight Ghost chapter 15 . 9/12/2011
PSH! They don't need the BTTB! They make a pretty damn sexy party themselves! XD
PiWrite chapter 15 . 9/12/2011
cute :))
Domomomo chapter 15 . 9/12/2011
Oh my God Ra I am dying

Blogging naked, being the party

I feel like it's you and me having adventures, except you're not lame like China (whoops sorry Yao)

We are the most party

It is us

Also I'm drawing a picture of Korea and China dressed as the party that I was

Bunny ears, beads, flowers, snowboarding goggles, ties, everything

Both of them

It will be glorious
PrussianAwesomeness chapter 15 . 9/12/2011
Oh Francis, you douche. I can see why he wouldn't invite Yao but I would honestly think Yong Soo would be one of those 'life of the party' types xD

But ahaha, they are the party, that's epic :P

Can't wait to read more~! :D