Reviews for Wishlist
hikora chapter 1 . 1/26
Ooooo~. Should I say what a coincidence? Or that it is fate. That Genichiro wanted his heart and he is the one who got him? Hehe.
I wonder what Seiichi's wish is. And wow Genichiro, what a way to confess. Very interesting and unique. Though I wonder how anyone else would have to grant that wish if they got his paper. It would or be fun to see the regulars play matchmaker. *snicker*
It's very sweet and Seiichi is so cute! I love the story!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2015
This is soooooo cute! Kyaaaaaaaa!
Sei Hikari chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Sweet. Tickles me! Good job!
greetingsfrommaars chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
... that was insanely sappy. heh.
I actually think it would have been really interesting if someone had gotten Sanada's slip, and then enacted a complicated plan to get Alpha Pair together... and then realized that it was unnecessary, because they already love each other anyway _ but hey, it's your fic, not mine.
a.brief.dalliance chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Ah, if only it was as easy in reality!
wintercat.0501 chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
so cute~X3
The Silverclaimer chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Kawaii...
Alpha14 chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
I just felt like re-reading your Alpha Pair stories. Looks like it's just now that I'll review...

... I was like 'F*** YESSSSS!' throughout the whole story. XD

Okay, that's all. XDDD
princess of tennis chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
SEQUEL! omgomgomgomg, sanada and then like, and then he, and then like OMG! like i am a complete yaoi fangirl, and like u better make this one JUICY!
notinusageanymore chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Love it! Your writing is really amazing~
pinoykengumi7 chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Wooho :D

I can't really imagine Sanada writing that when there's only a 1/8 chance of Yukimura getting it, but I guess Alpha's love overrides little things like that :P

I love it!
YaoiIsLove chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Thank you for the wonderful Alpha fluff. I have been craving some good Alpha lately and you have delivered. There for, i thank you.
AniManGa19930 chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
*cough* *cough*

lolz...SANADA XDXDXD

*favorited*
Zero-onE001 chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
cute!
TQWEE chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
NAW! I loved it! I am quite liking Alpha pair right now. I never thought I would [because I like torturing Sanada in Uke pair fics] but this is sweet!-

Tqwee