Reviews for La Libertà di Amarci Qui Senza Limiti
Stelle's Pen chapter 4 . 4/8
Ugh! I hate haters! It's really sad when you see a writer who has enough courage to write something different and is being criticised by the people who are so close-minded I want to strangle them. I'm sorry for venting but from the sound of your writer's notes since the beginning of the sequel I see that you have been discouraged by the hater's comments, but I hope that you know that a lot of other readers including me thing of you as a wonderful and courageous writer. I adore anyone who is not afraid to break the mold and write something different. I'm not writing this so that you would continue this story, because as sad as it is, I get that there are times when a story or responses get to be too much that you cannot continue it without making it unable to meet your standard, but I hope that you wouldn't abandon your writing skill in real life, I may not get to read your work, but at least it's comforting to know, or hope, that you'd be contributing to a literature community somewhere in the world.
Sidonai chapter 4 . 9/3/2014
Since it's been 4 years since your last update I guess this beautiful novel has been abandoned. I guess all the hate mail made you stop writing or life just got too busy. I'm sad to see the story stop, especially since your writing style is so unique and beautiful, I love how you put so much thought into the music. These stories could easily be adapted to a movie especially the way you jump around in timeline and having them thinking of other moments while doing their day to day stuff. It's the most interesting AH story I've read and I like that you've utilized parts from the original story and put them in a new perspective, along with making Edwards possessiveness a lot less insane. I don't know if you'll even read this review, but as many below have said you're the only one who can finish this story.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/29/2014
Oh my! This is getting really good nd super complicated! (Just the way I like it) I can't wait to see how they come in contact! Two perfect souls find each other no matter what. Across seas and through darkness!
Amineh1825 chapter 4 . 3/12/2014
Can't wait for more!
NoBody chapter 4 . 10/3/2013
It is beautiful and grand, not many people write like this anymore. Anyway I really want to see the rest of your ideas for this plot, and only you can do it. I love everything about this piece and if anyone says that there is something wrong with this piece then they are wrong. you must continue this... Awesomeness. Although I would like to see Bella and Edward together by the end, and maybe what gets them together is Bella being put into the hospital again, with a curable illness, and Edward goes to see her? I think its a good idea; but your the writer. your decision. Keep on writing. :)
mamamittens chapter 4 . 7/30/2013
To be honest, this tugs on my feels ruthlessly. I kept on expecting vampire to drop but it never did, this doesn't make the story any less than what it is. I quite like it, though you could try not to reduce me to tears a little more ;)
The thing about this story that people may hate is that it's rather OOC for most people's taste. It's almost like you took the characters, some personality quirks, and dropped them into a story. Most do not like this, some are the same people that would prefer a crack pairing over an actual Canon pairing, and this is fine. Though I don't sed the connection between Jack frost and hiccup, regardless of any magical interference. Just no. So, jus keep doing what you're doing. It's awesome and it flows.
Keep Calm and OC' On!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/30/2013
Did you abandon? Or are you going to update? I love this soooooo much, please write on!
debslmac chapter 4 . 5/29/2013
:) love this. I hope you are able to continue it someday
Future Mrs.Masen29 chapter 4 . 3/16/2013
So I'm guessing that you stopped writing this story, but I thought I'd let you know that I really love it!
Jaspersangel1862 chapter 4 . 3/2/2013
Bwahh :'( It saddens me to see a story like this one get abandoned. Its so fantastic. I hope you pick it back up someday
CentauRita chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Guest chapter 4 . 12/21/2012
PLEASE KEEP WRITING! THIS IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO(1OX) GOOD! I CAN'T WAIT TO KEEP I usually don't read stories that aren't finished, but I couldn't help it with this one :)
Fox Akuma chapter 4 . 12/15/2012
u write good n l just know th ill cry cuz id cried in the story wen bella was blind n edward faked his death. ill try 2 read more if i can. also know that its all 2 make me cry that is how goo never 4get it. happy writing
paula1970 chapter 4 . 8/20/2012
Has this story been abandones?