Reviews for Stalk
Kina13 chapter 17 . 12/10/2010
Fantastic! I absolutely loved the last twist with Curt in the end.I really hope you've put more thought into a sequel, I am excited for it to come out what happens! Good luck, and great job!
Kina13 chapter 11 . 12/10/2010
The story is terrific so far! Love the OOC, it's definately putting a new twist to Hilson couple.
Broham44 chapter 17 . 9/4/2010
Great story!
Aquarius Seth chapter 17 . 3/28/2010
Okay the ending was freaky and the climax was just spooky but very well pulled off. Brillant work! You need to send me horror tips! It was great. Applause, applause! :)
bookfan85 chapter 17 . 1/30/2010
Really enjoyed this story. Tried to read it on Livejournal but the font made me loose interest in it really quickly. I saw it on here and decided to give it another chance. Loved it.
Neko-Ice-Queen chapter 17 . 1/27/2010
...o...m...g. This has to be one of the best (if not THE best) fanfics I've ever read, and believe you me, I have way too much time on my hands; I've read many a fanfic.

Your mastery of the English language proves that fanfiction ISN'T just a bunch of 14-year olds writing dirty stories that wouldn't know grammar if it punched them in the face. I greatly await sequel.
MrsPotter177 chapter 17 . 1/20/2010
Wow.

Seriously.. It's times like this that I really wish I was more articulate- or at least articulate enough to express just how much I adored this fic.

It is the dead of night, and I have just spent about 3 hours reading this in its entirety, so instead of rambling on in my drowsy state, all I'll say is that it was simply perfection.

Amazing, hot, touching, weird, etc.

Thank you so much for writing it!
DrowningInTheAshes chapter 17 . 1/14/2010
Oh.

My.

Dog.

That was... AMAZING.

Who are you kidding, silly monkey? The bad news is that it was the last chapter. The EXCELLENT news is that there may be a sequel! Yay! I'm so happy! :)

I loved this and I'm without a doubt gonna love the next.

-Megan
JiraiyasGirl chapter 17 . 1/13/2010
Okay I should so be asleep right now, but I couldn't stop reading. Curt is like more shades of crazy than a rainbow! This was an awesome story and I look forward to a sequel!
JiraiyasGirl chapter 11 . 1/13/2010
Flogging the bishop until he has a religious experience? OMG! I nearly did a spit tak when I read that! LOL!
JiraiyasGirl chapter 7 . 1/13/2010
Wow...suddenly my life's ambition is to be a waitress.
ElspethR chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Wow now that surprised me. Good job. Please do the sequel.
Helot Ops chapter 17 . 1/13/2010
So Curt who was not Curt, lived with the real Curt Whom he most likely killed. My head hurts but other that that freat chapter -scratches head- Ow anyone have a mind band aid.
JiraiyasGirl chapter 5 . 1/13/2010
Oh...the whole Chase/Father's day story made my eye's glisten like Wilson's! That was too adorable for words!
JiraiyasGirl chapter 3 . 1/13/2010
A pack of ferral strippers! LOL that was great! The whole Joe Penny thing was hysterical!