Reviews for All The Reasons
clois22 chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
NGAWW! I just LOVE Artie! He is SO sweet and PERFECT himself and i love artina - they are just so unique and adorable, and they fit together SO well, which i would never have expected after like the first episode or two!
You write AMAZING! and i Love how artie always says "amazing" :D

KEPP up the AWESOME artina stories! D
ArboursGreen chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Fluff? Yes, this story is fluffier than a bunch of bunnies running through a field of cotton candy-and I loved it, lol! Great job :)
gigundoly chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Aw, this made me smile! Especially this, from Artie: (Yes, I would consider Texan a race of its own, I’ve been there.) Because Kevin McHale is from Plano, TX - pretty nice inside joke there. Also, I'm from Texas - pretty close to Plano - so I can definitely appreciate the humor.
earthtoryann chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
I love love love love love love it! I always LOVE your writing. You're so stinking good!
Danielle chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
I just need to tell you, this is one of THE CUTEST things I've ever read EVER. Good job! Artina FTW! :DD
ayatalia chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Your story's really great. I loved it!

It even made my eyes water.

I wish this was part of a Glee episode. It would've been so cool and sweet.

Great work! Keep it up!

~ RhiEL ~
Quills to Parchment chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
this is the mos squeetastic fluffiest fic in the entire world and I'm loving every word! So cute! Write more!
MinimizeYourself chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Fabulous! I needed some fluff. It amazes me how versatile your writing is. Keep up the great work my friend!
touched.by.grace chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Oh my goodness. So adorable.

I loved it. Any work that you write is always fantastic.

However, I admit that this probably made it into my ten favorites that you've written.
gleekycat36 chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
*squeals* This was awesome! I could totally see Artie doing something like this! Your writing is brilliant, as always!
A-May-Day chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
This is really sweet. I love tartie
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Wow! That was a really good story! Good grammar and punctuation, etc, too! Lol, that's important to me! Very sweet, very in character, very romantic. :) 3 it!
Bianca chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Awesome
mystic.x.o.pip chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
yay love the fluff!
reaganwithcandy chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Aw, I loved this!

And I have to say, you've inspired me to write a list for my self-conscious best-friend-sort-of-boyfriend-testament-to-the-kissing-your-friends-ends-badly-statement-theory-thing. Because every awkward gray-zone relationship needs something like this to keep it floating.