Reviews for A Kent Christmas
Star Dust of Ancient Novae chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
And so the New Kyrptonian/Amazon Pantheon will have a new god soon. Wonderful work my friend.
mq chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
awesome simply awesome
Tony-El chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Please write a sequel. I think this would be a great sequel!
Mami02 chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Great story! The super family really looks alive and vibrant, and their interaction with each other is really a very fun read. I also love that Bruce is there with them. Wonderful Christmas piece, A.
john777 chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Good story
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
A great Christmas fic, and loved the idea of Bruce training up baby Bruce as well, and can just hope the little one doesn't develop that famed Bat-paranoria, LOL.
ben10987654321 chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Great fic arcadia. Yep can definitely see JSA#22's influence with the 5 childen and number 6 on the way!

It was good to see that Kai was striding out to be a hero under the tutelage of that old softy godfather Bruce. I'm sure all their children will do something great.

Good repsonse to the christmas challenge. I loved it.
Nightwing 509 chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked the way you described Clark & Diana' children. Please update soon.
anon chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
AWESOME! Is Jon Hyperman defender of hypertime

Lyta and Lara cool
ImFanci chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Definitely a warm and sweet story! I love that you added your own take from JSA 22 / Thy Kingdom Come. Awesome!
HELLACRE13 chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
This was wonderful Arcadia. Christmas is about family and reading about the super/wonder family and their love for each other just embodies the spirit of the season.

Wow Clark and Diana are er .

Love the homage to JSA 22 and really liked seeing Bruce as Kai's godfather and your touching on their relationship.