Reviews for Education
MsNorthman chapter 1 . 9/9
Loved it!
jules3677 chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
The fun we all have with innuendo. This was delightful. You had Eric just right with your LOTE (Language Other Than English) expressions. For the sake of the story, I too, am glad that Sookie didn't attend college.
Slayergirl chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
*giggles* love it.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Great one-shot. Perhaps you would consider doing a story based on this? x
waskiesu chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
I loved this oneshot! Very clever and great humor. I think it would also be a good basis for a new storyline. (hint hint :)

Cheers!
ilovemysteries chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
loved it... that humour was so "eric"
AlexJade chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
lol! This could totally be a plot for a new story maybe eve with an OC character? Vamps are still in the coffin, Eric is dragging Pam to class and then he meets the part fae that will make him heel in the end? Or alternative timeline and Sookie does go to college?
en8 chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Loved this! :)
ceba chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
ha ha ha! oh to have been a fly on the wall in that community college, hey... and is the biology a subtle Twi ref? i know which vamp I'd rather sit next to in biology... (real vamps don't sparkle)
ljhjelm49 chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Love the story.
ebonyedlove chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
lol i really wish it was longer , it was so funny.
natasha874 chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Cute story. I like his kind of education too ;)
nycsnowbird chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
This is the lecherous Eric from TASTING SIN, only a school version of him. Just a delight. I have to assume the blond note-taking companion is Pam. Especially because she pairs off with Amelia. I love that even the teacher is overwhelmed by the sexual energy he gives off and runs off unable to deal with him.

It's wonderful to see you writing again here, and no, that isn't a whine for an update. I just so much enjoy your style, the cleverness of your words, these hilarious puns. Your take on the whole Sookie-Eric pairing has been - and continues to be - my top 3 favorites from ffnet's whole roster of stories.

Have a wonderful holiday, Leia.
Ericsfae chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Thank you for sharing your story, it's very exciting. I loved reading your story. Sookie kicking Eric under the table was funny and then Eric always with a comeback, it's just too good. I just love it. TWO THUMBS UP! :D
BrooklynCali chapter 1 . 12/22/2009