Reviews for Life is a Heavy Burden Sometimes: My Year as a 1L
babylopez2008 chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
my government teacher in high school said that you really should not use wikipedia b/c people can change the info and you'd get the wrong information... lol I said it in a nicer way.

anywhoo... aww poor Edward. That bums that he can't do what he wants to do though he does know what he wants.

hmm I wonder who was the girl living next door.

and he passed all the tests with the way he studied and tested?
jimemon chapter 2 . 12/22/2009
I am hooked :)
devadasi7 chapter 2 . 12/22/2009
so they meet...i like it when the meeting is sort of low key without all the lightning bolts and doves flying out both their asses...
maizeandblueinvalpo chapter 2 . 12/22/2009
It will be intersting to see if this will be more difficult for Edward than he expects.
Walker77 chapter 2 . 12/22/2009
interesting, i got this a bit ago and just now got to it, so i wanted to catch up before reviewing.

i dont know anything about being a lawyer but this sounds interesting especailly since bella and edward are in it.

cant wait to read more
GetDrunkOnVictory chapter 2 . 12/22/2009
My physics teacher was saying the same thing about Murphy a couple weeks ago. In one sitting Murphy started as his cousin, then became his brother, and ended as his friend who was closer than a brother. :)

I'm going to assume that Brown Hair is Bella especially since her truck was mentioned earlier in the chapter.

Edward definitely has his work cut out for him. :(
cvds chapter 2 . 12/22/2009
Great chapter::) Looking forward to more. Happy Holidays:)
mauralee88 chapter 2 . 12/22/2009
Yes Edward, you're seriously underestimating all of it. Your morning, that was foreshadowing. A subtle clue that your day was going to be crap.
Raegan Marie chapter 2 . 12/22/2009
I love how he calls her "Brown Hair." I guess it's because we all do it. I work at a supermarket and I associate certain things with customers that I get regularly. Nice job so far!
Lady Gwynedd chapter 2 . 12/22/2009
Very interesting and very well written. Sort of reminds me of the movie "The Paper Chase."
JennyPenny1204 chapter 2 . 12/22/2009
So far, so good! I look forward to reading more and to the official introduction of Bella and Edward.

On a side note, I miss The Inspiration and Edward's internal monologue. Is it on hold for now? :)
darcy13 chapter 2 . 12/22/2009
I like this scenario. It's got similarities to "Legally Blonde" without all the cutesy, goofiness. It's a unique spin. I can't wait to see where you go with this story.
watchmesin chapter 2 . 12/22/2009
re: text books as weapons - have you seen the conlaw book that is blue and red? that sucker was like 5 inches thick and so unwieldy i forced myself to do con reading during breaks so i didnt have to drag it home.

and please please don't let bella be a gunner! so obnoxious and they never learn even after the first year.
ScarlettLetters chapter 2 . 12/22/2009
I like the idea of Edward suffering a little. I'm sure Brown Hair would be a good study partner.
Raegan Marie chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
O this seems very interesting!
90 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »