Reviews for Life is a Heavy Burden Sometimes: My Year as a 1L
BelleDuJour chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Off to a good start! Can't wait to see where he goes from here.
eifeltwr chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
So far, so good. I can't wait to read what happens next! *Eifeltwr*
cvds chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
I love it:) I cannot wait for more. Happy Holidays:)
masengirl19 chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Haha wow. I love it!

He reminds me a lot like the guy from the move 'The Perfect Score' haha. I can't wait to see where this story will lead : D
MidnightTrain chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
I really like the idea... a little bit of a lost Edward. I'm definitely keeping on eye on this one - can't wait to see where you take it!
Siobhan B. Masen- Fraser chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
I like the idea of a reckless, wild Edward. A refreshing departure from our brooding, over thinking vampire that we all love. I am certainly intrigued and can't wait to see how this turns out! Great chapter.

GetDrunkOnVictory chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
I know that all parents have plans for their child(ren)'s lives but it really sucks to not be able to fulfill your own dreams because your too busy fulfilling theirs. :(

Edward did a lot to not succeed in law, but sometimes it just sucks to be naturally smart. :/

I really hope Edward can at least find something happy in all this...maybe Bella...
seasonsinthesun chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
I loved the first chappie! I've already added it to my fave stories & story alert. Can't wait until the chappie. :)
britt chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
i like it! cant wait for the first chap!

love, britt
icefang7 chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
really good so far! thanks!
WhisperedHopes chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Wohoo - another story by you! Can't wait for the adventure you have for us this time around :)
watchmesin chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
i graduated from law school in May, and when i took the LSAT i studied hard, but then showed up all nonchalant like edward. i'd whip out my jar of peanut butter and have a spoon. i'd get up and stretch my legs. come to think of it-i totally did the same thing during the bar exam in july. did well on both.

anyway, im excited. this is so going to be angsty. the people who went to law school because they had no clue what else to do or were goaded into it by their parents were the most miserable people pretty much ever.
Freckles0628 chapter 1 . 12/21/2009

it's really good PLEASE HURRY
christag banner chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
I can't wait to see where you will take this story of yours. :)
fiberkitty chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Looks promising, dear. *hugs*

I'm so glad to see you writing again. I've missed having a storyline of your caliber to read.
90 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6