Reviews for Why Is He Not A Goblin?
slytherinsal chapter 10 . 9/4
Anyone who includes Monty Python is awesome.
I hope you'll write more.
slytherinsal chapter 7 . 9/4
relieved that Twighlight is not a big part, I'm not a fan. Never even heard of Riley. Sorry.
slytherinsal chapter 2 . 9/4
Jareth has a softer centre than he wants people to know, or why would he come in his animagus form to watch Sarah and her friends at the end? Damn that animation seemed so good at the time.
slytherinsal chapter 1 . 9/4
nice start
Kittens Kat chapter 10 . 8/14
You are absolutely AWESOME! More PLEASE! Thank you!
Thundergil chapter 10 . 8/7
LMAO so hard right now I can't breath and I can hardly see because I am crying maybe for the next prank on gryffindor should be one that involves Jar Jar Binks from star wars or the movie Space Balls. Also could you up date really really soon?
If so welcome to the dark side have a cookie (::).
Wolfsrainrock3 chapter 10 . 7/11
This story is amazing! I love how Sarah is involved with Harry growing up. The Goblin King getting defensive for Harry. Last but not least, the lumberjack song was fucking hilarious!
NakedFury chapter 4 . 5/27
bleh this is more of the same with hermione as fucking always
NakedFury chapter 3 . 5/27
too much hermione and tooo aggresively since it pushed the other more interesting girls to the side.
otakumick chapter 10 . 5/8
Fantastic, there needs to be rather more of it.
fanficnewbee chapter 10 . 4/16
Oh come on ?! This is severe cruel and unusual punishment, so sad right now.
TyanataDraven chapter 2 . 12/23/2016
I love how you put the little tra la la at the end."Nothing Nothing tra la la" totally awesome.
TyanataDraven chapter 1 . 12/23/2016
I really like the story so far I've only just found it so obviously I'm on the first chapter. I will say that to me it is obvious that Dudley would be the one to wish Harry away more than it being anybody else in their in their world. I look forward to the future chapters and finding out where the story will lead.
Scarydodo chapter 10 . 9/29/2016
So this is absolutely awesome.. and I hope you continue it
Merlenyn chapter 10 . 9/28/2016
This fic is absolutely hilarious and I would love to see more! I hope you come back to continue it someday. :)