Reviews for Why Is He Not A Goblin?
Scarydodo chapter 10 . 9/29
So this is absolutely awesome.. and I hope you continue it
Merlenyn chapter 10 . 9/28
This fic is absolutely hilarious and I would love to see more! I hope you come back to continue it someday. :)
amenoshimai1 chapter 7 . 9/9
Me think he was torn to shreds... Me also thinks that you should try your hand at a harry/Jasper fix, your really good at writing fabrics
tazztazz chapter 10 . 6/15
Brilliant story can't wait for more chapters and to see what else Harry can do
randomplotbunny chapter 10 . 6/14
This story... WOWZA! So freaking awesome! And if you need some ideas to kick start the Muse I may have some...

Since you've taken Voldy's main soul-piece out of the picture(I wonder how he's liking the Bog? :-D) and thoroughly cowed Lucius you've distorted the cannon timeline, so I say keep going with it! No Basilisk for 2nd year and Sirius doesn't escape in 3rd, have it all go down in 4th year when Dumbledore puts Harry's name in the Goblet himself as revenge for all the raspberry pies and bunny slippers he's received. Have 4th year be the Year of Pandemonium! The Tri-Wizard Tournament with four Champions, Sirius Black roaming the grounds with Dementors circling the school and a Basilisk being released at random: it would be a complete nightmare yet so much fun! And if Jareth just happens to decide he's going to stay at the school until things settle down? Now, who could say that's a bad thing? I'm sure he would make a great Defense teacher, after the current one... mysteriously disappears. Until 4th year you'd only have to deal with Lockhart- prank fodder if there ever was- and Lupin- like Jareth wouldn't poke around the Werewolf teaching his son.

Pranks- I'm just going to list the ones I'd love to see, by holiday and then miscellaneous:

*Jareth helps Harry transform many Goblins into the characters from the Nightmare Before Christmas and has them run amok the whole week leading up to Halloween.
*Harry 'summons' the Great Pumpkin from Charlie Brown that then rampages through the school before a teacher explodes it and it unleashes a torrent of candy, and releases several students who had been 'eaten' and who are suffering from sugar highs.
*Costumes that won't come off that no one actually put on. McGonagal in a poodle skirt and Snape as Darth Vader, complete with breathing sounds.

Christmas, things to happen before the students leave for break:
*Jareth shows up as Santa, gives Dumbles a lump of coal- a Goblin covered in coal dust?- and passes out presents to the student body, ones that make Jack's presents from Nightmare look tame.(evil laugh)
*Kamikaze Christmas trees.
*Krampus is summoned and proceeds to spank Dumbles in front of everyone at breakfast, by dinner he only stops as his arm is tired.

Valentine's Day:
*Boys made to wear cupid outfits.
*Pulsing heart valentines.
*A Cupid flying around shooting real arrows at people.
*The Weasly Twins declare, in song, loudly and in front of everyone, just how much they love their pancreas.(The Weird Al song)

*The whole school turned into animals- the ones from Disney that walk upright, have hands and can talk- for a week.
*Lockhart given a one-way ticket to Goblinhood- not a prank really, just something I'd love to see.
*Everyone 4th year and up, teachers too, given a sex swap- boys becomes girls and vice versa.
*Gravity reversals. The walls and/or ceiling becomes the floor in certain rooms and corridors, bonus points if no one notices until they are already up there. Or else certain students are the only ones effected.
*At dinner the food begins talking and says things like 'Why'd you eat my pa?', 'Please don't eat me!' and 'Ahhh! You ate my legs! My legs!'
*Singing and dancing frogs, but only when a teacher isn't looking.
*The Empirial March plays whenever Snape walks into a room.
*Slytherin does the Time Warp.
*McGonagal begins finding cat toys and such in her classroom, office and quarters. She can't stop playing with them.
*Everyone gets an Afro, Mohawk or Pomade hair style in a neon color. It last a full day.
*Involving people from every House, and a few teachers, a full reenactment of the Wizard of Oz is put on. Dumbles is the one who melts at the end.
*Drinks turn into fountains whenever someone says a noun.

Hope this helps the Muse, or was at least fun to read!
OrianBloodBath chapter 10 . 5/24
This is amazing, I don't know whether to laugh at the insanity or be terrified by the implications. I vary much would like read more?
OrianBloodBath chapter 7 . 5/23
I did catch the reference, vary clearer. I do have to wonder if jareth is ever invited to the hatters for tea?
Demonica-Death chapter 10 . 5/9
jessthereader13 chapter 10 . 4/4
This story is a very enjoyable read. I can't wait for the next chappie!
SnowedBliss19 chapter 2 . 3/9
SnowedBliss19 chapter 1 . 3/9
pikachucat chapter 10 . 3/7
awesome more please
Ebenbild chapter 10 . 2/7
Will you update again someday? I really liked the concept of this and wonder how it would continue.
Tristi Lynne chapter 10 . 2/2
Omg lol this is too funny. Love it! I hope you plan on continuing sometime soon.
Bad Wolf Jen chapter 10 . 8/15/2015
Great story I can't wait to read more.