Reviews for Why Is He Not A Goblin?
draco7347 chapter 10 . 7/22
lovd this story hope u write more chapters
Thorilian chapter 4 . 7/6
C, however im confused how fantastic was not choice A.
Anyhoo it was surprising yet oh so good.
LiteralSarcasm100Fun chapter 6 . 6/5
lol I love it I love it!
alemery chapter 10 . 5/10
It's so funny!
missgsmith51 chapter 4 . 4/5
This is quite a fun, witty little story. I do hope you plan to finish it.
The Power Of Names chapter 10 . 2/19
I laughed through this entire story. Did the chickens ever complete their revolt?
Shadowfey913 chapter 10 . 2/2
This chapter is full of epic win! It contains the sheer awesomness of Monty Python, The Labyrinth which is a collaboration between the fantastic Jim Henson and the amazing David Bowie, and the wonderful world of Harry Potter. With this combination of epic win the only possible outcome is something absolutely phenomenal. Thank you so much for creating and shring this!
Chitsuki-Tokiwa chapter 10 . 1/26
Now I want to know about the great butterfly accident XD hope to see some updates!
Stardancer0829 chapter 10 . 12/21/2014
Hope you write more soon.
shadewatcher chapter 10 . 12/18/2014
Bwahahahahahahahaaa! OMG OMG OMG That was freaking AWESOME! lol Poor Lucius, he'd never have made it in the actual labyrinth. XD LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! Can't wait to see more. _
shadewatcher chapter 9 . 12/18/2014
LOL XD Poor Lucius. Didn't know who he was messing with. lol
shadewatcher chapter 8 . 12/18/2014
Muwahahahhaaa! And thus the gateway between the realms is left wide open. XD Dumbles ain't as smart as he thinks he is. lol
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
Muwahahahahahaa! Yup, cause Dudley is an greedy, self-serving idiot. XD
Shadow Silvertongue chapter 10 . 12/5/2014
Loved it, loved it, loved it! This is an amazing story and entirely too amusing. I adore this story and I look forward to your next update. Keep up the fantastic work! :)

Spirit x
missgsmith51 chapter 7 . 10/30/2014
I LOVE you anyone (except Voldemort) who can make Lucius sweat. Hehe He's such a dirtbag. LOL! at Harry flirting with Narcissa.