Reviews for Fifty Winks
chocolate121716 chapter 1 . 7/16
this was beautiful. I DEMAND more chapters
Poodie chapter 1 . 3/11
Awwwww super sweet and cute. Im sorry but in a comfy bed i wouldnt be able to discipline myself to get the hell up XD
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
Cute, succinct, and fun storyline. I especially liked all the inner thought roaming around that truly told the story.
Midnight Insomniac chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Cute!
Keep writing!
M.I.
Levi Ackerman chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Loved it! Can't wait to read the sequel :) beautifully written and well paced.
Animefangirl95 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
You do an amazing job of writing awesome and cute stories:)
Naraku-Stalker chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
:D .
94stephanie chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
AWWWWWWWW SOOO CUTE! :D :D I'm smiling like an idiot right now haha
Crazycally chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
That was majorly cute
naash chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
lol i love the idea. it got me smiling at the fluff
MelancholyMadness chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Oh how they amuse me! Neji is so sly, falling asleep in her bed like that! He was practically ASKING for it... I'm just joking! Really good fluff, and I like the little tidbit at the end about them being the sane half!

-ash
Ioga chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Haw, I chortled out loud at the thought of Neji deflecting the ballistic Tenten with a well-placed Kaiten-ten.

I have to say I interpreted the titular fifty "winks" _somewhat_ differently, but it all turned out well in the end. And cute. Yes, it takes a lot of energy to upkeep sanity in the team, so they better get their rest when the getting is good!

I was a bit surprised to hear Neji think of anything as "cute" or "comfy" though. They're such NORMAL people words! How can Neji even know them? ;)

Thanks for this!
Marschaille chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
This was the best part of the story for me: She sighed when Neji sat up, disappointed now that he would force her to get up as well. Surprisingly, he merely reached past her to flick off her table lamp.

HAHAHA. That was just so comical, I loved it! Do write more NejiTen! 3
keka321 chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
This story was so cute! I really enjoyed reading it! It really made me smile throughout the whole read! thanks for sharing with us!

keka :D
Linah294 chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
I loved it , I hope you are planning on writing more one shots about Neji and Tenten :)