Reviews for It's Coming on Christmas
emnem512 chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
This was so good that i was willing Edward to go back even though I know that he doesn't in the book. Great story!
abbyweyr chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
A nice look at a possible scene on his way further south.
Torie Rilistkrytcat chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Love it! Very well written, very moving and very likely to be what happened!
SCullen13 chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
:( So sad. I thought my poor Edward's Christmas was something like this. Your very talented!
Covee chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
I know you said it wasn't necessary, but I read the Bella POV before reading this one anyway.

I loved that you wrote how both of them saw Christmas- how mostly they were on different trains of thought but a few things matched, like how they both thought about their first Christmas together involving mistletoe and Bella being difficult about gifts.

Both the pieces were amazing!
DanaryesIsGoingToBreakTheWheel chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
A great story. Very well written.
happiness5678 chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
You write Edward so, so well- and I love your one shots (though I regrettably haven't had time to go through all of them yet). This is no exception- lovely, lovely writing, even though its terribly sad. Can't wait for more writing from you :)
buriedalive55 chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
I loved this. It's true to canon and you're very good at capturing Edward's voice. His pain, conflict, and misguided but well intentioned decisions were all well conveyed. Thanks for sharing and happy holidays!
Mlle de Fer chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
A very nice one!

Thanks for sharing and Merry Christmas!:)
antipyro chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Hope and pray she was happy? If he's not happy, why would he think she was? I was always under the impression that Edward spied on Bella, or at least kept tabs on her someway when he 'left'. He would know how she felt, but kept his distance because of the danger he presented to her. (Most likely the reason why he forbade Alice from searching Bella in her visions) The most he could hope for is that her human memory would quickly make her forget and move on in her life. Hearing/seeing him in the dangerous activities she employed, made her more resolved that she'd never forget him and would always be in pain at his loss.

Good story, I'll have to read the first one as well. Merry Christmas and all the best to a great author.
purelyromantic chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Sniff! So sad! I like this... Christmas in New Moon must have been absolute torture for both. I've been contemplating writing a Bella POV but I don't seem to have the guts...

I loved the religious attributes in this story. It's so characteristically Edward to think he will be struck by lightening if he steps into a church. I love the padre... He was so nice.

You've combined the conflicting feelings of staying away from Bella and being unable to do so really well.

Awesome work!

Happy Holidays to you too and God Bless!

Love,

Shavera
acacia59601 chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Great little fic! Very appropriate for the season. Merry Christmas!