Reviews for Hold the Cheshire, Please
corneroffandom chapter 2 . 2/23/2010
HAHA I love this. I caught on as soon as you mentioned O.Z. :D I too react like that whenever I see a Hatter/March fic... once I saw a Hatter/Jack fic that really had me scared, lol.
RaphaelsWings chapter 2 . 2/21/2010
(Didn't want to bother you with two reviews so I'll roll this into one.)

Excellent!

I absolutely love your story. I love how you've combined a drabble and a chapter. It's long enough to satisfy and ends nicely. I love your spelling and grammar. You do a wonderful job of describing everything in the story and it moves along nicely. Wonderful plots.

I absolutely loved it. Please keep writing.
fairepeacock chapter 2 . 2/20/2010
I have this thought everytime as well. Same with the Primeval ones with Connonr/Nick and Connor/Stephen. NO problem with Gay relationships at all - just don't think they fit with my image of these characters.

Fun writing! Keep it up!
Kitty Fowl chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Aw, so cute! You have everyone so in character, and this is just an adorable idea! Not to mention it's well written, too!
how does she do it chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
aww, cute! and dang if that cat in tulgey woods wasn't scary as hell! the single scariest part of the show, imho.
OceanFae chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
DAAW! So cute! I love how Hatter thinks of cats. Its kinda bad ass.
WalkInEternity chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Ah, lovely! My favourite line: "Fine, we'll look. But the first time one of those 'cats' grins at me, we're leaving."
baby kittie is awsome chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Aw. Hatter with kitties: I feel like I'm going to die from the cuteness :)
stress chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
This was a cute idea. I like the way you bring in Hatter's world and his logic into Alice's world - and making it about cats and dogs was great. The scene where the Cheshire Cat grinned was so deliciously creepy that I could totally understand Hatter's hesitance. And the overprotectiveness was simply adorable :)
Scipio'sgirl chapter 1 . 12/21/2009